Dislike button

D.Dimitrov

[Trash Talker]
Well, I don't know why, but I was just thinking about this. There is a like button, then why isn't there dislike button? I mean, it will be practical. You can choose if it will lower the likes or be counted as the likes are. I am sure there are people, who can appreciate the use of such a button.

From the bored Troll. Thanks.

mrsimple

Writer
Sorry if this is a hijack, but it'd be interesting if you liked enough comments in a single thread, the board's program could start giving you an alert the next time that someone pipes up in it, even if you had not made a single comment in that thread. It's kinda like, "I know you like this place, wanna see what's new? ;)"

DaoFox

『Silkmaid』『Queen Sylvia Glasscrest of Arya』
Sorry if this is a hijack, but it'd be interesting if you liked enough comments in a single thread, the board's program could start giving you an alert the next time that someone pipes up in it, even if you had not made a single comment in that thread. It's kinda like, "I know you like this place, wanna see what's new? ;)"
if you really liked a thread enough to want that... you could just click the watch button for the same result :P

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Nah no way. It'll just be unhealthy for the community and forum in general
True, although if you realllly want to implement it, maybe a dislike limit of 1 /day or a dislike button that does nothing

TwilightForest

Being myself
Well, I don't know why, but I was just thinking about this. There is a like button, then why isn't there dislike button? I mean, it will be practical. You can choose if it will lower the likes or be counted as the likes are. I am sure there are people, who can appreciate the use of such a button.

From the bored Troll. Thanks.
*dislike*

D.Dimitrov

[Trash Talker]
True, moreover it does not contribute to the forum in any way.
Well, if there are some restrictions as you mentioned earlier, I believe it can be implemented. But yeah, this won't contribute to the forum I guess.

DaoFox

『Silkmaid』『Queen Sylvia Glasscrest of Arya』
since dislike buttons are being mentioned, how about we go the whole hog and also add in all the buttons in between such as "wowza" "Da Bomb!" "meh" "alright" "needs work" and "where's mah SHarpies" (best i could come up with due to the SHF currency name restriction xD)