Dislike button

D.Dimitrov

[Trash Talker]
Well, I don't know why, but I was just thinking about this. There is a like button, then why isn't there dislike button? I mean, it will be practical. You can choose if it will lower the likes or be counted as the likes are. I am sure there are people, who can appreciate the use of such a button.

From the bored Troll. Thanks.

shadowtrap2010

well for the dislike button i think if they give allowance for example you only allow to dislike 1 time perday per forum level so ppl who abuse it would be ban and only have like 1 dislike so troll can't abuse it. i would also like a trolling button so ppl know that this is a troll... and pay more attention to what was said. instead of blindly trust a troll.
this actually allow moderator to be alert on abuser as i hope it could potential be track imagin 100 dislike come from the same IP address...!
on the other hand the trolling button should also have limit so it also mean that if someone got like 100 trolling vote... that person really need to be mute for the rest of the month!

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
well for the dislike button i think if they give allowance for example you only allow to dislike 1 time perday per forum level so ppl who abuse it would be ban and only have like 1 dislike so troll can't abuse it. i would also like a trolling button so ppl know that this is a troll... and pay more attention to what was said. instead of blindly trust a troll.
this actually allow moderator to be alert on abuser as i hope it could potential be track imagin 100 dislike come from the same IP address...!
on the other hand the trolling button should also have limit so it also mean that if someone got like 100 trolling vote... that person really need to be mute for the rest of the month!
Wouldn't that just breed negativity and toxicity?
X