DM from Noble Team

Hemu

I received a DM on my scribblehub account about asking me permission for the story I've been writing to be published on their website nobles.jp . What should I do??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-24-12-01-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-24-12-01-43.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 93

Azrie

Redemption Seeker
Well, truthfully speaking: no idea. Webnovel offered me a contract and they got declined.

Never heard of their site before, maybe research a bit, maybe it's a scam. Anything goes, just make your decisions after heavy thinking. Rash decisions are a path to self-destruction after all.

Hemu

Well, truthfully speaking: no idea. Webnovel offered me a contract and they got declined.

Never heard of their site before, maybe research a bit, maybe it's a scam. Anything goes, just make your decisions after heavy thinking. Rash decisions are a path to self-destruction after all.
It was a beta site. I plan not to give them permission of course. But I don't know how to decline them politely

Azrie

Redemption Seeker
"No thank you, I want to remain small for the time being. I desire to sharpen my craft before expanding my horizons." I know that sounds super cliche but you get the idea. Basically just say you are not ready yet. At least that's how I decline things, everyone has their own way of doing things.

Hemu

"No thank you, I want to remain small for the time being. I desire to sharpen my craft before expanding my horizons." I know that sounds super cliche but you get the idea. Basically just say you are not ready yet. At least that's how I decline things, everyone has their own way of doing things.
Thank you, I have the general idea of refusing it now