Do Not Sell My Data!

Azaira

The fact that I have to elect not selling my data at all is bad enough. That it asks me to confirm my choice and comes up enabled when I go to confirm choice is just disturbing. That it continues to appear every few days is annoying and makes me suspicious that whatever data you are wanting to sell has already been sold.

I don’t know if the repeat messages is a bug or not, but it certainly feels like it shouldn’t be the issue that it appears as.

As a side note, I would love to know the details of this data transaction that I’m probably going to eventually be tricked into accepting, if I haven’t already.

Tony

Staff member
The fact that I have to elect not selling my data at all is bad enough. That it asks me to confirm my choice and comes up enabled when I go to confirm choice is just disturbing. That it continues to appear every few days is annoying and makes me suspicious that whatever data you are wanting to sell has already been sold.

I don’t know if the repeat messages is a bug or not, but it certainly feels like it shouldn’t be the issue that it appears as.

As a side note, I would love to know the details of this data transaction that I’m probably going to eventually be tricked into accepting, if I haven’t already.

It's required by law to have a "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" message. I wouldn't overthink it.

If you keep seeing the message, you are mostly likely blocking cookies or browsing in incognito mode.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I would also care about my data.

Sadly I used an app to order food so my data is already all over the world :D