Writing Prompt Do wrong, right

Digmata

Goal: To create a speech that criticize a Bad Guy's action not because it is evil.but because their execution is stupid/flawed or erroneous in some way.

Example: You call that a disguise? You literally wore a domino mask and called it a day, the only way you can be more obvious is if you forgot to take off your very obvious ID which I can see happen by accident!

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I do agree with your goals. But man… Your plan was fucking retarded. For fucks sake, you literally wanted to compromise with the enemy for electoral success. But you failed to notice that the enemy party is made solely of Godless satanists who will never vote with us. Your attempts at bipartisanship do not help you but you as you are seen as a flip flopper for compromising and because you are a flipper flopper no longer being as staunch in your beliefs the base won’t support you as much. Also why the fuck do you have so much establishment losers around you! Go and drown them in a sinkhole and never return with those losers.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
At the villain speech: 'Blah blah blah, at the rate you're going, we'll all be dead of boredom before you get round to killing us! Anyway, we knew what you were up to, an idiot could see through that pathetic childish attempt. You think no-one would work out it was you from the fact you literally said you wanted to knock down the Mayfair and build a shitty cinema and restaurant mall but couldn't because it's a listed building, but then oh no! The foundations were unstable or the digger 'slipped' and it just had to come down anyway, funny that, what a coincidence Mr Councilman! What's that I hear? The flap of a superhero's cape? You're toast, motherfucker!'