• No

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • All the time

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Title say it all. Do you wait till a lot of chapters have accumulated and then binge it all away like a doggo munching on its food. Or do you read them on their release. Do say why cause I think authors would benefit from knowing how viewers read.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
I binge read completed works

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Well when yes and when no?
Well I binge read until I can’t anymore if it’s existing novel if I like it.

If I don’t like it, I lose interest and stop and maybe come back once in a while.

Once hit the most recent chapter, I forget about the series unless I REALLY like it, in which case I follow it every week but that’s rare

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Well I binge stories I find meh since I started it might as well finish it but I'm not invested enough to read one by one
Stories that I like I read release by release
Its like food, if you eat the same thing too much in one sitting then you'll get bored of it quickly
But if you eat it slowly then you won't get bored of it

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
Nowadays I stack a lot of novels and binge it unless its one I really like In Which case i keel upto date.Currently binging a novel with 100+ chapters stacked

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Nowadays I stack a lot of novels and binge it unless its one I really like. Currently binging a novel with 100+ chapters stacked
That's the same with me. Personally, I feel like with binging you can experience the whole ride and can actually get more immersed in the reading.

Arcturus

CEO of Cat Corps
I follow a bunch of stories regularly. It's only those that I'm not so interested in, but I think have redeeming qualities that I will binge read. That or an author who takes repeated long hiatuses will be binge read, since I don't really have motivation to follow something that doesn't update with any regularity.

TrismegistusShandy

I generally don't start unfinished serialized stories unless they come with a lot of recomendations and the author seems to have a track record of (1) finishing what they start or (2) posting updates regularly for a long while (or (3) the author asks me to beta-read or edit as they go along). When I do, I'll tend to read a month or more's worth at a time, bookmark the latest chapter (with a date in the bookmark), and come back to it a while later. There are a handful of webcomics and webserials I read every time they update, but the majority I read only once every few weeks or months.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Personally, when I start a new novel I binge read. (Even if I don't want to I do so anyways). Afterwards, I read chapter by chapter.

But, if I get to a boring arc or don't like how an arc is going. I stop reading and let chapters accumulate, then binge read to get past the arc I don't like. Of course if that happens too many times I might just forget to come back.

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
Binge reading is where it's at. I prefer to binge read (and binge watch shows too *lols*) because you get to fully submerge yourself into the author's world. To me that is where the real magic of reading lies. If I have to blink a few times before fully getting back into the real world, the author is a master.

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
hmm depends on my mood, sometimes I stock up the chapters then start binge reading it
but on other times I read the chapters as soon as they're released

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I wait until there are either tons of chapters released, if the novel is a very long one, or will wait until it is completed.
My reasoning is because then I will be able to fully immerse myself within the story and not forget the names of the characters, places and terminology used.
It's also because I would get frustrated from having to wait for the next chapter, otherwise.
>w<

X

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
I wait until there are either tons of chapters released, if the novel is a very long one, or will wait until it is completed.
then you saw the stock up chapters are already around 1k+ chapters.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Tbh the only book I am reading chp to chp currently is a will eternal ....