• Yes

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • All the time

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

saekicchi

I read chapter by chapter if the author has a regular update schedule but I only do this for the stories I really like. I tend to read the initial chapters until I can get an idea of the story, then continue reading if I like it or leave them aside and let the chapters stack until I come across the story again or run out of things to read.

Erroneous

[Blissful Indolence]
I binge read constantly....

I'll pick up a new novel and then that becomes my life until I finish it or catch up to the latest chapter. By the time that happens all the prior novels I've binge read before have had releases and I go through them until I'm caught up on everything. Then I'll find something new and the process repeats itself ad infinitum

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
I binge read constantly....

I'll pick up a new novel and then that becomes my life until I finish it or catch up to the latest chapter. By the time that happens all the prior novels I've binge read before have had releases and I go through them until I'm caught up on everything. Then I'll find something new and the process repeats itself ad infinitum
That happens to me as well until I have nothing to read or I just move to another hobby in my rotating list of hobbies.

Erroneous

[Blissful Indolence]
That happens to me as well until I have nothing to read or I just move to another hobby in my rotating list of hobbies.
Rotating list of hobbies is a good way to put it. After a few months I'll likely move to something else and eventually find my way back to novels.