• No

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • All the time

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
hmm good for you
Some people sorta spoiled it on profile posts so I lost lot of will to continue it and pretty much just stacking it

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Some people sorta spoiled it on profile posts so I lost lot of will to continue it and pretty much just stacking it
I dropped it due to the spoilers

Spfere

I often binge read things, but sometimes I just feel like I have become... full.... and can't binge anymore and lose interest for awhile.

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
I often binge read things, but sometimes I just feel like I have become... full.... and can't binge anymore and lose interest for awhile.
tfw you already know on how would that novel ends up due to the cliche direction its heading

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
That only happens to me in stories that repeat a lot or when I slowly learn the story is just plain dumb.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
That only happens to me in stories that repeat a lot or when I slowly learn the story is just plain dumb.
If the synopsis says that the main character became a god after cultivating, etc...then I don't feel worried for the MC when they're in dire situations, because I already know what they'll end up being.
X

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
If the synopsis says that the main character became a god after cultivating, etc...then I don't feel worried for the MC when they're in dire situations, because I already know what they'll end up being.
X
To be honest, you can expect most Xianxia novels to end up with the MC alive and well.

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
To be honest, you can expect most Xianxia novels to end up with the MC alive and well.
well they just usually follows the usual cliche developments yanno

Spfere

tfw you already know on how would that novel ends up due to the cliche direction its heading
Yes, depending on how cliche it is, that can be amusing, like Legend of Swordsman... I think it is... where everyone in comments are just calling out that this is gonna happen.
I got the female right in that story, super big powerful sect/ancient family will come pick her up because X reason.

Or you just read a story of the same kind... can only read so much of a certain type of novels before it just... ok I am good now... and want to find something else to read.

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Or you just read a story of the same kind... can only read so much of a certain type of novels before it just... ok I am good now... and want to find something else to read.
that happened to me with otome genres of novel back when I was new to reading that genre I really loved it. That's why I binge read a looot of otome genres novel in syosetu, and the result was till today I can't read another otome novels

Spfere

that happened to me with otome genres of novel back when I was new to reading that genre I really loved it. That's why I binge read a looot of otome genres novel in syosetu, and the result was till today I can't read another otome novels
Yes, sadly there is something as too much of the fine things... Kinda like an allergy I guess.
Hence I try to stop before I reach that point and recover before continuing again.

Like me and whisky sours at the moment, was just too many during new years!

mrsimple

Writer
I don't normally binge read. What I do is: read the first chapter of a story and leave my feedback on how it is going. When I have time, I'll come back to it and read more. I think the only works I've binge read were... er, you all don't know who Clarity is, so, yeah. Anyways, I have issues with time, and I'd like to use that to write, but sometimes when the opportunity presents itself, I'll read.

Speaking of which... gonna bug Shandy for that new short story. >.>

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
did you report them?

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
I always binge, just to avoid cliff..
but what would you do if the last chapter of the novel you're binge reading ends up with a big cliff?