Do you guys always skip a certain song when it starts playing and never remove it, or am I just weird?

Remove it or skip it?

• Remove it

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Skip it every time it starts playing

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Yes, you are weird (remove it)

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Yes, you are still weird (skip it)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Idk, bananas

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
I've been wondering this for a while now. I was texting a friend and this just came into the conversation somehow and she said that she just, idk, removes it??? I thought that was strange since I always just skip the song but never remove it.

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
Oh, I guess I'm weird too. There's that one song that I downloaded a long time ago that I used as background music for my project, and I somehow can't delete it. So it's just there.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I've been wondering this for a while now. I was texting a friend and this just came into the conversation somehow and she said that she just, idk, removes it??? I thought that was strange since I always just skip the song but never remove it.
Since my tastes change every so often, and i listen to the same few hundred songs over and over again, I usually start skipping songs but I don't remove them. Tends to show a progress/trend in my changing tastes so yeah. I rarely remove songs from a playlist, and almost never from my liked songs

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I am not normie enough to understand so take your prescribed music

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Take it out
Take it out
Take it out
Take it out
Remooooooooove it!

Varstark

To me it just means I'm not in the mood for it. I listen to anime songs only once in a couple of moons, but I still have my old collection gathering dust in the memory just in case.

LordJoyde

I have no clue what to say here tbh.
Primarily because this definition of skipping songs fits neatly into my entire youtube collection. Some of the oldest songs, I've heard more than a thousand times, so I just skip em for the newer ones, until the latter is inevitably added to the former. Sometimes, I get nostalgic, so I let it play, but that's kinda rare.

Archwizard

Songs contain memories. So removing them doesn't sit fine. So I mostly skip them which I don't feel like I wanna hear