Do you like Monster Girls transformations?

UnknownSaint171

Like a magical beast becoming a girl at some point.

I've seen a lot of mixed criticism!

I honestly think it's not too bad. Just most of the time badly executed.
Have you written or will write a novel with a female role like this?

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
It would help to have an example. Anything is fine in theory. But then you get OP dragon lolis who faint when a guy looks at them, for no reason. Outside that, it's nice character development. Walk a mile in someone else's shoes, something something.

Or maybe it's just an innate trait of a monster or person who resembles a monster. That's fine too.

Reyezwriting

Have you watched So I'm a Spider, so what?
That anime got me into it.
They have a litRPG system, and it seems that any monster at some point can learn a skill that turns them into humans. Only if they opt to spend their "points" in something like that, of course.
I like it.
It reminds me of some ancient dragon from World of Warcraft. The original Is huge, but you could visit her human form NPC and talk to her.

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
I personally love the trope. It really has a special place in my heart. But, the trope always has the chance of being ruined if it is not executed properly. Besides that, I don't think there's much you could do wrong with this trope... :blob_hmm_two:

Reyezwriting

It would help to have an example. Anything is fine in theory. But then you get OP dragon lolis who faint when a guy looks at them, for no reason.
Only things like this, I suppose. But I'm not into lolis anyway, so...

UnknownSaint171

It would help to have an example. Anything is fine in theory. But then you get OP dragon lolis who faint when a guy looks at them, for no reason. Outside that, it's nice character development. Walk a mile in someone else's shoes, something something.

Or maybe it's just an innate trait of a monster or person who resembles a monster. That's fine too.
Only things like this, I suppose. But I'm not into lolis anyway, so...

The reason I say this is because I've noticed it's mostly done in CNs now, seldomly do I see it in JPs these days. But yeah it's usually so badly executed that it's annoying. (y):er_what_s:

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Well, I feel many current novels cheapen the existence of transformation scenes. Such scenes are useful as value-adds to your novel but superficial attempts just for instant popularity just leave that disgusting feeling in my stomach. I tend to avoid such themes after a short trial read as a result.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Naaah. I only like them when the monster/beast turns into a hot guy with 6 to 8 packs

12 if we're pushin it, but this girl ain't fussy :blob_okay:🍹

Armored99

Harem-phobic
No, be a man. If you want to have coitus with a beast, don't try to make it palatable.

Southdog

Caustic, handle with caution
Girl with monster bits? Kinda cringe, bro.

Monster with girl bits? Based.

Make the transformation incredibly painful but they do it anyways for their beloved.