Do you like the name Eldritch "the Cursed" for my evil warlock? [POLL]

Do you like the name Eldritch "the Cursed" for my evil warlock?

• Yes

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • 50-50

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

Mack_Frantz

I'm trying to find a cool villain name and Eldritch is the one I came up with. I know it's used in DnD to describe creatures and so on but I really do like it and I think it's very cool to be used as a name as well.

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
How about naming him Alfonse Dritch as his real name and when he does villain business he uses A/Eldritch as his villain name? Because Eldritch as the first name sounds a bit wacky in my opinion. But that's just my opinion, do what you think suits your story best.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
As long as you like it, someone else will also like it. Human preferences come in many permutations, but there are so many of us that you're bound to find others who also think it's cool.

JayDirex

Eldritch is fine, I voted yes. But I imagine some of those voting no is because the name is beyond cliché, and over used, it's also an adjective, "Eldritch Flame!" So, on that note it's not original. Done to death.

In the end, do what you want. It's your story. Just be cognizant Fantasy Name Generator Exists online.

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
It's your story so you can do what you want 😇😇. And for me, the name is pretty cool... I think I should have not voted no... Sorry. 😥😥

Mack_Frantz

How about naming him Alfonse Dritch as his real name and when he does villain business he uses A/Eldritch as his villain name? Because Eldritch as the first name sounds a bit wacky in my opinion. But that's just my opinion, do what you think suits your story best.
Yes I actually planned on doing sth like that. More as a nickname.

If its his real name, that would be a bit wacky indeed. If its his villain pseudonym then it would be pretty dope
Exactly, I was planning on using it more as a nickname

I
It's your story so you can do what you want 😇😇. And for me, the name is pretty cool... I think I should have not voted no... Sorry. 😥😥
I'm heart broken in the nicest way possible Lol xd