• Ye

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I've never even touched grass.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Napalm

Sports are healthy for the body right? But it could be a pain to start playing them, or even continue on. Throughout my life, I played several different sports.

I practiced gymnastics for 3 months before finall leaving it. Mostly cuz I thought it was dumb.

Then I took up football for maybe a year? Or half of one? I don't know. Left it because I wasn't having fun constantly being a bench warmer.

Then I started practicing karate, and I stuck with it for a long time. I think 4 years, I managed to reach all the way to a second stage brown belt or whatever it was called. Forgot all the kata quite a long time ago.

And now, I'm playing basketball, quite fun, but I didn't find anyone to play it with me, so yeah.

That is most of it about sports throughout my life, I oversimplified it as hell, mostly cuz I don't wanna write 2000 words on each sport. Back then I was kind of a brat about playing those sports when I was younger, but I'm glad that I practiced all of them. Except gymnastics, screw you gymnastics.

Last edited:

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
Sports are healthy for the body right? But it could be a pain to start playing them, or even continue on. Throughout my life, I played several different sports.

I practiced gymnastics for 3 months before finall leaving it. Mostly cuz I thought it was dumb.

Then I took up football for maybe a year? Or half of one? I don't know. Left it because I wasn't having fun constantly being a bench warmer.

Then I started practicing karate, and I stuck with it for a long time. I think 4 years, I managed to reach all the way to a second stage brown belt or whatever it was called. Forgot all the kata quite a long time ago.

And now, I'm playing basketball, quite fun, but I didn't find anyone to play it with me, so yeah.

That is most of it about sports throughout my life, although I was kind of a brat about playing those sports when I was younger, I'm glad that I practiced all of them. Except gymnastics, screw you gymnastics.
When I was in 1st-4th grade I did wrestling. My final year my asthma basically prevented me from competing. It also hindered my practice. So, I haven’t done any sports since then.

If you include games like Chess and Go as sports, I am currently a 1-2 kyu in Go.

yam.laure

I like how you tried out so many sports, I really didn't have the motivation or courage to. Plus I hated contact sports where people fight over a ball.

Back in high school days, they made us play football, basketball and volleyball. I liked volleyball cuz no opponent's gonna come to steal/grab the ball once it's on your side. There was less running up and down the court. Then I stopped once I graduated.

After that, I got into badminton for the lols. And stuck with it because I started finding it fun.

Napalm

When I was in 1st-4th grade I did wrestling. My final year my asthma basically prevented me from competing. It also hindered my practice. So, I haven’t done any sports since then.

If you include games like Chess and Go as sports, I am currently a 1-2 kyu in Go.
Aw, Asthma sounds like it sucks, hopefully it doesn't bother you much.

As for chess and Go, well, they do burn a hefty amount of calories, so I do count them as sports, and a 1-2 kyu is pretty good in Go. Haven't played it myself though.

Napalm

I like how you tried out so many sports, I really didn't have the motivation or courage to. Plus I hated contact sports where people fight over a ball.

Back in high school days, they made us play football, basketball and volleyball. I liked volleyball cuz no opponent's gonna come to steal/grab the ball once it's on your side. There was less running up and down the court. Then I stopped once I graduated.

After that, I got into badminton for the lols. And stuck with it because I started finding it fun.
Yeah, the ball stealing sucks a ton. I remember constantly passing the ball since I didn't wanna get mauled for keeping the ball. Now that I think about it, most people didn't even want to pass the ball.

And I remember another sport that I played for a super short time, table tennis. Played it for like one month, then i quit.

I also swam for a while, mostly because my family would go to the sea quite often though.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

EternalSunset0

I played basketball a lot in high school. Nowadays, not much sports but I worked out during college.

Esports count? I have never been good enough to go pro (not even close lol) but I did tryhard in LoL way back as well.

does playing with my joystick counts?

on a more serious note, i don't like to play with others so i prefer the solo ones. i usually do the punching and kicking routine to blow off some steam and maybe some stretching.

but my favorite is still walking, especially while basking in the sun while i trailed slower than an average senior citizen.

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
table tennis is the only one i've played wilingly and (somewhat) concistently but what usally happens happend and i lost motivation. i also like dart but it's pretty rare i get the oprotunity to play ìt

Southdog

Caustic, handle with caution
Sport shooting and weightlifting in equal measures. If someone invited me for a pickup game of soccer or basketball i wouldn't say no. Personally, hunting deer is my favorite sport. Alone in the woods with nobody bothering me sounds like a great time.

morhamza

Play football (soccer), used to play a lot when I was younger and through my teens. These days life has been getting in my way, but I still play sometimes during weekends.