Do you RP?

What RP premise would you be interested in?

• Total voters

Nyan_sempai

Might not work out yet since the forum isn't that active right now. But it would be great considering this is the forum for a writing site.
I mean it will be a good way for users to get along as well. Even though I know the ones in nuf (and those who signed in there afterwards) I am not that familiar who are here itself.

It would be fun~

Pistachio

Oh, I know what’s an RP but I never joined one since I’m busy with school and rarely got the time to go online. I’m free these days though but if ever I’m joining one, I’ll probably observe first since I’m shy. :blob_hide::blob_hide::blob_hide:

Lost_Strings

Dang. It's been looooooong since I last Rp'd. Highschool days?
Back then each one would chose an anime character to name themselves, a well known one that everyone knows.
Our style of RP is just *slice-of-life thing where act as if the characters live in the modern days haha

Example if I was Kaneki, RP friends would probably ask me:
-So have you confessed to Touka yet?
-How many people did you ate and kill today?
-Lol, don't go hunting us down if we piss you off.

And some stupid stuff like this hahaha :blob_happy:

Oh and what's special with our rp is that we do it directly through phone. Anyone knows mystic messenger?I don't remember how I joined though.
I have a feeling a friend invited me or that I suddenly got a text message one day.
The members are from different states of my country. I met one while I was flying to the north.