Do you think Scribblehub should ban ai generated novels?

CubicleHermit

Depends on the AI, and the context windows are getting larger all the time. Claude is the clear leader there, with their paid version able to get to 200k tokens or somewhere between 125-150k words. Without further prompting, it's a lot more analytical and a lot less creative than ChatGPT, so I'm not sure how much you'd ever want to use text it generated, but I've found it super-useful as an editor - I was able to dump in my entire WIP and ask it "where do you see inconsistencies?" and similar questions.

nemonusquam_

Ai art has taken over places such as devianart and other sites have chosen too regulate ai art or outright ban it, with Novelai becoming such a big trend do you believe that future novels which are generated with the use of sites such as Novelai should be banned or should they just be marked as being written by ai?

Whether one is for or against AI, like other technologies, it is here to stay.
So let's focus on honing our craft and telling a well-made story, and we'll be alright. There is an infinite amount of stories to be told, and your unique point of view cannot be replicated by a machine!