Do you think you can read 10 thousand chapters by the end of 2022?

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Let's assume you mean the standard ~2000 word length chapters for originals and/or cn webnovels.

10000 * 2000 = 20,000,000 words

So this is the word count for Toaru series fan tl,

Aka read all of Index till GT2 5 times and you have a year to do it. That sounds pretty doable to me.

noname22

I still remember my first Chinese novel that I've read. Martial world. It took me about 25 days to finish reading all the 2000plus chapters. Of course there was a lot of things in my life that I ignored just to finish that. So it's possible to read 10k chapters, but I probably won't do it.

Kitsura

Fairly easily based on how much I read normally. I’m actually running out of things to read which is annoying me

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I read 58 chapters of a novel these past two days because of work. I was just reading it and basically doing nothing else... Well, I also did some translation late at night on both days because that's also a part of the job, but...

I was dead tired by the end of it. Even though it was a novel I enjoyed, 60ish chapters in two days is extremely tiring to me, I wanted nothing more than flop down onto my bed and sleep some good 10h... Which is actually what I did, once I finished my translation quota for that day that is.

And now you're asking me if I can do that over a whole year? Yeah, no way. I don't have the time nor the dedication to do that these days.

Honestly though, about 90% of what I read these days is for work... It's not as if I don't enjoy reading, but it's really not something I actively do anymore. I can't even imagine reading 10k chapters in a year... Maybe over 10 years it would be more reasonable. Maybe.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
You mean actual chapters or just enough to cover the amount of an average chapter X 10k?

If it's the first one then nope. If it's just reading books to cover that amount then it's easy enough. Might even tripple that by the end of next year

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
You mean actual chapters or just enough to cover the amount of an average chapter X 10k?

If it's the first one then nope. If it's just reading books to cover that amount then it's easy enough. Might even tripple that by the end of next year
Actual chapters

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
assuming that one novel book are containing 50 chapters each, then that would means i need to read 200 books before the end of the year?

'nah, I'm not that nerd, sorry.

I better read something more practical than a fiction, or better yet : talk with people.