Do you work out?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42060
  • Start date

GreenHexagon

Error: Forbidden
I kinda do, but I don't at the same time. I mean like, I work out but I don't work out regularly. Enough to keep healthy, but not to be gaining any muscle.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
I work out the maximum amount of time I can lie in bed, if that counts.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I lift Baby onto my lap, stick nipple in his mouth, hold for fifteen minutes, move him to other nipple, hold for fifteen minutes, put him down, try to get stuff done, repeat all day long.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Did for a few months before getting lazy, though my right arm is in exceptional shape.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
I want to, I really do, but I have no idea what I'm doing and YouTube vids are not helping. It's like it's all over the place. I also live in a cramp spot and I got no money for the gym. I feel they are closed anyways so no good with that. And it hurts! It really hurts! Is it suppose to hurt so much?

Maybe once I become a billionare, then I can get something done.

EternalSunset0

Used to when I was in college. Then, when I started working, I walk for like 2 hours every day (walking to the bus station from my home takes around 30 mins for one trip, and I spend at least an hour or so walking inside the mall near the station every day)

Ever since Covid struck, I haven't been able to do a lot of working out at all :(

Gyms just didn't feel safe post-Covid, and I live in a studio-sized unit.

morhamza

Does lying on my bed and flexing my leg muscles count?
I wouldn't say I work out, since the gym is like a foreign world to me. However, I trek a lot. I mean... a lot. And every once in 10 months I go jogging.

Sylverius

Old name: Sylphias
Never have I ever felt so offended by a question, that I 100% have to say no. I can't workout the way I used to anymore due to this weak ass heart of mine.

Jet

I'm a seasoned athlete. So, working out is what I do. My sports are powerlifting, running and crossfit. I benched 145kg, ran 100km in 12h:50m, 5K in 20:25, done 1k burpees, 1k squats in 50min, got a 7:09 plank, etc.