Does anyone else start cleaning or working out when they are angry or stressed.

I have been through some stressful things in my life, but nothing more infuriating than not being able to do anything about it. So I just work out or clean also write.

BlackKnightX

I have been through some stressful things in my life, but nothing more infuriating than not being able to do anything about it. So I just work out or clean also write.
I rarely get angry or stressed, but when I do, I just stop doing anything, close my eyes, and think things over. Though, that was when I was a bit younger than this, right now I don’t get angry or stressed at all; even in some rare occasion that my emotion spikes up, I‘d be able to calm down instantly. As a human, you can’t erase your emotions, so the best bet is to learn how to control it.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I don't get angry anymore. When I get stressed though I will go for a long walk and fish at the nearby river.

ThockyKeyboard

I used to be stressed out from simple things back when was a kid. Like not getting the things I want. Or things doesn't go as planned. But after coming into a conclusion, I don't know how, of how there are things that I have full control of and things I don't, and that I shouldn't be so stressed about the things I don't have full control of. Because when things that I don't have full control of goes whack I can't really do shit about it anyways, so why should I stressed out about it.

longer

Balls
Nothing beats depression like getting gains. Why else do you think that so many guys pr right after a breakup.