Does someone read romance here?

BlackBlack

I am looking for people who read light hearted romanc. Hope I find someone because I have a few stories on that.

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
Mine's not really light-hearted
yet

But all considered, it's still a romance story involving around Mafias as such

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I got pinged 👀

I read romance when it’s gay or a subplot of my shounen. Can’t seem to delve into lily land though ( ̄◇ ̄;)

Leti

Romance readers exist. They're just silent.
If you need feedback and more exposure, consider posting your novel in those sites where the readers aren't silent. Good luck!

Michuyu

I am looking for people who read light hearted romanc. Hope I find someone because I have a few stories on that.
I was starting to think the same thing tbh. When I click the romance genre, it looks like it's full of other genres with romance maybe being a subplot. D: haha

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Just post them. There are people who read romance. We're just very sneaky and also very nice. Basically, if we read your story and we think it's great, we'd let you know. But if we read your story and we don't like it, we'll just sneakily run away.

Because you see, romance authors are usually quite sensitive and some comments may offend their sensitivities. So we try to be positive. But if we can't say anything positive, then we'd just leave sneakily instead of hurting the feelings of the author.

If you're not sensitive and wants feedback though, just add the following disclaimer:
"I am not a snowflake. I won't be easily offended. So if you have something to say about my writing, say it to my face. Give me your best shot."