Recommendations Domestic or Fluffy Stories about Family?

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
I've been looking around SH for ages for a fluffy domestic novel or at least one that's main focus was on childcare and the cuteness that comes from it. But, so far I have found only childcare stories with a heavy dose of romance and drama that I really don't need. I am even guilty of this in my own novel, though I expected some fluff stories on the site. I love drama and all, but I just need that sugar rush. GIMME THAT TOOTH ROTTING FLUFF YO.

So far I've ended up writing my own fluffy story in order to combat the lack of fluff I see on the site that I actually can read without cringing.

I have this thread open in the instance that some that are really beautiful stories might have slipped through my greedy fingers, or is missing the childcare tag but has some fluffy moments.

The No List: These include all the stories I've already read or disliked, and my own novels.
Trying to survive in Another World
Undaunted Daughter: Song Gwakkot
(This is my own novel, don't read it for domestic childcare, whoops)
Mother To The Love Interest
To Be a Beauty
I Don’t Wanna Live My Second Life
How Not To Adopt A Demon Lord
(This is my fluffy story)

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
Does it have to be on Scribble Hub or can I recommend one from Novel Updates?

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
How's the romance aspect of it?
Thus far, very fluffy normally with a bit extra spice hinted at here and there.
As said in the title, he already has a wife and daughter. The wife really loves him but the original host was a workaholic, so they mend their relationship very quickly (and are aiming for another child). The MC’s inner monologue is literally about how beautiful/cute his wife is and how he barely keeps himself from ‘pouncing’ her (of course, it’s consensual. Rather, she seems to like it quite a bit).

Pistachio

I've been looking around SH for ages for a fluffy domestic novel or at least one that's main focus was on childcare and the cuteness that comes from it. But, so far I have found only childcare stories with a heavy dose of romance and drama that I really don't need. I am even guilty of this in my own novel, though I expected some fluff stories on the site. I love drama and all, but I just need that sugar rush. GIMME THAT TOOTH ROTTING FLUFF YO.

So far I've ended up writing my own fluffy story in order to combat the lack of fluff I see on the site that I actually can read without cringing.

I have this thread open in the instance that some that are really beautiful stories might have slipped through my greedy fingers, or is missing the childcare tag but has some fluffy moments.

The No List: These include all the stories I've already read or disliked, and my own novels.
Trying to survive in Another World
Undaunted Daughter: Song Gwakkot
(This is my own novel, don't read it for domestic childcare, whoops)
Mother To The Love Interest
To Be a Beauty
I Don’t Wanna Live My Second Life
How Not To Adopt A Demon Lord
(This is my fluffy story)

Transmigration: Raising the Child of the Male Lead Boss

:blob_sir::blob_sir::blob_sir: This lovely, fluff here got me hangin in sweet sugar after I finished reading it. Currently ongoing as an english translation but complete in raw version so, if you're not averse to some mtling then I highly, highly recommend this for your sweet cravings.

First, it is all about a snake spirit reborn as a cannon fodder actress and follows the cliche route of changing one's destiny in order to achieve one's dreams while not dying at the same time.

Second, it hooks you by its comedy (no drama here) and the lovely interactions between her son and her husband. Her career as an actress takes spotlight too (but it's smooth sailing).

Third, it's sweet, sweet, tooth-achingly sweet!

Ninetailed_Furball

It's a manga rather than a WN, Usagi Drop is a classic, though the parts after the time skip is pretty controversial. It's pretty telling that every adaptation ended without it. I enjoyed it, but I'm not easily offended. Otaku no Musume-san is similar, as is My Girl .

While there's no actual childcare, it's a very nice domestic story about care giving: Care Giving Fox Senko-san . It even has it's own anime.

This one I haven't read it myself but it's in my 'to read' list, and I've heard good things about it. From Maid to Mother seems to be exactly what you want?

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
Transmigration: Raising the Child of the Male Lead Boss

:blob_sir::blob_sir::blob_sir: This lovely, fluff here got me hangin in sweet sugar after I finished reading it. Currently ongoing as an english translation but complete in raw version so, if you're not averse to some mtling then I highly, highly recommend this for your sweet cravings.

First, it is all about a snake spirit reborn as a cannon fodder actress and follows the cliche route of changing one's destiny in order to achieve one's dreams while not dying at the same time.

Second, it hooks you by its comedy (no drama here) and the lovely interactions between her son and her husband. Her career as an actress takes spotlight too (but it's smooth sailing).

Third, it's sweet, sweet, tooth-achingly sweet!
I’m actually reading that right now! :3
It's a manga rather than a WN, Usagi Drop is a classic, though the parts after the time skip is pretty controversial. It's pretty telling that every adaptation ended without it. I enjoyed it, but I'm not easily offended. Otaku no Musume-san is similar, as is My Girl .

While there's no actual childcare, it's a very nice domestic story about care giving: Care Giving Fox Senko-san . It even has it's own anime.

This one I haven't read it myself but it's in my 'to read' list, and I've heard good things about it. From Maid to Mother seems to be exactly what you want?
I’ve read all of Usagi Drop and while the ending was unconventional I wasn’t that put off by it. And I think I’ve read all of your other recommendations except for Care Giving Fox

Thank you for the Recs!