Doravg's Shoutout Thread

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
I am currently reading an exciting book, called Tenebroum (Dungeon Core). It is a fresh take on the dungeon core genre, and has everything. Good grammar, good style. It is written with just enough frills, to paint a picture. A picture of pure cruelty, as the MC is something like a revenant, who feeds on the fear and pain of others.

The manipulation it is capable of, is enough to make a normal person balk at it. You won't find a reincarnated human from Earth here, that is for sure. It has 18 chapters so far, but the author said he will update twice next week, so, that should total it to 40k words. Go and check it out, I already left a review on the story, which has all the points I placed in here, written there.

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
I'd like to shoutout the best author in the world, @Leficios

His writing style is unmatched, his grammar so good it makes English speakers' mouths run agape, his sheer skill immeasurable

SailusGebel

I love you too :blobtaco:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
i'd like to give a shoutout to my cock. Never seen someone so hardworking. Such a giver, we should all learn from his example. Ten cheers for my cock!
Hip-Hip, hurray!
Hip-hip....!
Neat story tho, may check it out

melchi

What is a custom title?
I am currently reading an exciting book, called Tenebroum (Dungeon Core). It is a fresh take on the dungeon core genre, and has everything. Good grammar, good style. It is written with just enough frills, to paint a picture. A picture of pure cruelty, as the MC is something like a revenant, who feeds on the fear and pain of others.

The manipulation it is capable of, is enough to make a normal person balk at it. You won't find a reincarnated human from Earth here, that is for sure. It has 18 chapters so far, but the author said he will update twice next week, so, that should total it to 40k words. Go and check it out, I already left a review on the story, which has all the points I placed in here, written there.
How often can we expect more dora shout outs?

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
How often can we expect more dora shout outs?
Well, people didn't like the thread, and I do my reading on Scribd these days, so, that shoutout is the only one.

melchi

What is a custom title?
I tried to read the recommended novel but couldn't really get into it. The writing is really good and I think it is well made but the content goes from dark to darker.