Dragon Ball Z is the Best Anime Ever Made and you cant name a single anime better than it

jabathehut

Resident Troll
No anime comes close to the grandeur of Dragon Ball Z, from Goku's incredible flat character arc and how it reflects on the world to the spectacle of every battle. There is no other shounen that lives up to it and all of them will always just be in its shadow.

I have seen hundreds of anime and not even one of them lives up to Dragon Ball Z, GT, and Super. Sorry, but you cannot name one anime better than dragon ball Z.

jabathehut

Resident Troll
No anime comes close to the grandeur of Dragon Ball Z, from Goku's incredible flat character arc and how it reflects on the world to the spectacle of every battle. There is no other shounen that lives up to it and all of them will always just be in its shadow.

I have seen hundreds of anime and not even one of them lives up to Dragon Ball Z, GT, and Super. Sorry, but you cannot name one anime better than dragon ball Z.

1594093738815.png

Look at all of these episodes that are filler. This is from naruto, a way worse shounen than dragon ball z(the best anime ever made)

Goswick

Drunken Australian

Lol shonen anime is shit, fite me

D4isuke

Depressed Pervert who loves writing good smut.
Lol shonen anime is shit, fite me
I'm in side of Goswick. Shonen anime are for kids and man-children. Hehehehe

Also, Isekai > Shonen, becauses shonen for me thought about being an idol while isekai thought about being a chad (especially the shitty ones) (I learned being a chad from Re: Zero and Konosuba)

Also also, Re: Zero is the best isekai!!

Fight meeeeee!!!!

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

Boku no Pico, biatch.
Also your opinions are as shitty as your taste in anime

jabathehut

Resident Troll

Also, Isekai > Shonen, becauses shonen for me thought about being an idol while isekai thought about being a chad (especially the shitty ones) (I learned being a chad from Re: Zero and Konosuba)

Fight meeeeee!!!!
Re Zero is a good Isekai but honestly the fight scenes do not have anything on DBZ. What does subaru do? Squid ink on an enemy? It has nothing on this.
Honestly you cannot name a single anime with better fight choreography.

Alienix

Fight meeeeee!!!!

Lol legit argument, no doubt

Spoopytagedie

Clearly you are all a bunch of tasteless idiots. The best anime of all time is clearly kodomo no jinkan. All the benefits of boku no pico with less of the moral ambiguity!

BloodyLycoris

Honestly, I didn't like Dragon Ball GT at all. I basically skimmed through the whole season.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Sasuke Uchiha is filth. The entire Uchiha clan is a zit on the tip of an AIDS infected dick. Sarada should not exist. Fuck Naruto also cuz fuck Naruto. The fact that Naruto pardoned Sasuke was blatant corruption and I refuse to watch Boruto because Sarada should not exist.

DBZ can be summed up by screaming, and then boasting about your new power. Rinse and repeat.

Bleach looked cool, but the story was an utter fucking mess. Author was also too disappointing for not actually killing anybody.

All Fairy Tail had was pretty titties. The rest is summed up by Powah Ov Friendship!!!! Yay Sparkles. Equally trash.

Black Clovers MC is the same stupid ass that nearly All shounen MCs tend to be. I just couldnt continue watching after his personality was revealed.

Honestly haven't watched One Piece because I just assume I'll be disappointed like I have with every other shounen.

Haven't checked out Gintama. I'm told that most that hate shounen still end up liking Gintama.

Shounen is shit. Last shounen I liked were Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho, though I do admit Yu Yu Hakusho was similar in ways to the ones I insulted. It was just my first so I'm biased on it. Hiei for president.

Last edited:

jabathehut

Resident Troll
Sasuke Uchiha is filth. The entire Uchiha clan is a zit on the tip of an AIDS infected dick. Sarada should not exist. Fuck Naruto also cuz fuck Naruto. The fact that Naruto pardoned Sasuke was blatant corruption and I refuse to watch Boruto because Sarada should not exist.

DBZ can be summed up by screaming, and then boasting about your new power. Rinse and repeat.

Bleach looked cool, but the story was an utter fucking mess. Author was also too disappointing for not actually killing anybody.

All Fairy Tail had was pretty titties. The rest is summed up by Powah Ov Friendship!!!! Yay Sparkles. Equally trash.

Black Clovers MC is the same stupid ass that nearly All shounen MCs tend to be. I just couldnt continue watching after his personality was revealed.

Honestly haven't watched One Piece because I just assume I'll be disappointed like I have with every other shounen.

Haven't checked out Gintama. I'm told that most that hate shounen still end up liking Gintama.

Shounen is shit. Last shounen I liked were Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho, though I do admit Yu Yu Hakusho was similar in ways to the ones I insulted. It was just my first so I'm biased on it. Hiei for president.
Ok hold on how did you mention all of these without mentioning MHA
Also there is so much more to DBZ than just screaming. The characters get stronger as they get angrier. As you know, ancient soldiers used to yell to gain more adrenaline to become stronger as well.