Drawing Requests

arashi-chan12

Anyone want to drop down some OCs I can doodle when I feel like it?

Disclaimers:
*Will be drawing at a pace I feel like, which may be long and few in between.
*Drawings will (most likely) be doodles, maybe black/white, maybe sketches, maybe color. Whatever I feel like at the moment.
*My drawing level isn't that high, maybe intermediate at best. I suck at any BGs or composition.
*Girls > Guys

Name/Username: arashi-chan12
Profession: Artist
Art Style: Anime/Manga, my friends once told me I have a "Shoujo" style
Hiring Rate: Free, but will be drawing when I feel like it
Work Requirement: A picture reference of your character and any outfits etc (it's fine if the drawings are simple as long as the point gets across, feel free to supplement with word description). If you want a particular scene, feel free to write something too.
Portfolio: Eh, too lazy... I sometimes draw my own avis tho.

Scribbler

I propose for you to draw a scene in my story. The ML is in the backyard/garden of a mansion and he's looking up at the FL who is on a balcony of the mansion, overlooking the backyard/garden.

ML:
He had short raven black hair and big slit eyes that gave off an air of composure which always contrasted with his carefree nature.
Dressed in commoner’s garb.
FL:
She wore a white dress with an intricate, golden embroidered design of swirling vines on the hem and collar. On her wrists were silver bracelets so abundant that they left no skin seen, and atop her head, she wore an emerald encrusted silver circlet.
Her auburn hair flowed like a fountain, obfuscating her hazel eyes that seemed to Arthur to look right through him. And that smile of hers, it seemed so small, yet at the same time so very pleased.

Scene:
He was now in a garden at the back of a mansion. Littering the grass ground were stone walkways and patches of dirt framed by short walls of bricks. And in these patches of dirt grew flowers of all colors and shapes. Lattice fences enclosed the garden with overgrown vines all over them. And surrounding the whole estate was a 12-foot high brick wall. The only similarities to the last scene being the night sky and crescent moon.

Arthur’s body became stiff. He tried to think up any number of possible excuses: He was lost, He had to talk to the lord of the manor about something, a chicken was chasing him. But in that moment, looking at her, as the light from her room gleamed around her, as it glowed down on him in that darkened garden, he could only see her, nothing else mattered. He said, “I came here to see you.” After saying so, Arthur smiled with a warmth and gentleness Guinevere had never seen before.

arashi-chan12

I propose for you to draw a scene in my story. The ML is in the backyard/garden of a mansion and he's looking up at the FL who is on a balcony of the mansion, overlooking the backyard/garden.

ML:
He had short raven black hair and big slit eyes that gave off an air of composure which always contrasted with his carefree nature.
Dressed in commoner’s garb.
FL:
She wore a white dress with an intricate, golden embroidered design of swirling vines on the hem and collar. On her wrists were silver bracelets so abundant that they left no skin seen, and atop her head, she wore an emerald encrusted silver circlet.
Her auburn hair flowed like a fountain, obfuscating her hazel eyes that seemed to Arthur to look right through him. And that smile of hers, it seemed so small, yet at the same time so very pleased.

Scene:
He was now in a garden at the back of a mansion. Littering the grass ground were stone walkways and patches of dirt framed by short walls of bricks. And in these patches of dirt grew flowers of all colors and shapes. Lattice fences enclosed the garden with overgrown vines all over them. And surrounding the whole estate was a 12-foot high brick wall. The only similarities to the last scene being the night sky and crescent moon.

Arthur’s body became stiff. He tried to think up any number of possible excuses: He was lost, He had to talk to the lord of the manor about something, a chicken was chasing him. But in that moment, looking at her, as the light from her room gleamed around her, as it glowed down on him in that darkened garden, he could only see her, nothing else mattered. He said, “I came here to see you.” After saying so, Arthur smiled with a warmth and gentleness Guinevere had never seen before.
Sorry, can I get some pictures references? Your words paint a very beautiful picture but it's hard trying to illustrate it blind T-T

Like, you said Arthur has short black hair, but what kind of hairstyle?
And by slit eyes do you mean his eye shape? Or his pupils are slit-shaped? And what color are they?
Etc. Picture references would be much appreciated. It doesn't have to be of the characters themselves but certain aspects, like an outfit similar to what you picture them wearing, or a hairstyle, or a location or someone who resembles them etc.

Scribbler

Sorry, can I get some pictures references? Your words paint a very beautiful picture but it's hard trying to illustrate it blind T-T

Like, you said Arthur has short black hair, but what kind of hairstyle?
And by slit eyes do you mean his eye shape? Or his pupils are slit-shaped? And what color are they?
Etc. Picture references would be much appreciated. It doesn't have to be of the characters themselves but certain aspects, like an outfit similar to what you picture them wearing, or a hairstyle, or a location or someone who resembles them etc.
Okay. I have no reference pictures. But it's middle ages, so if I were to supply you with any it would likely only be from google. Arthur is wearing white pirate shirt under a brown vest/jerkin. He's got brown wool pants. And black boots. Something like these:

Commoner.jpg
commoner 2.jpg

Something like this for Guinevere's dress:
Guinevere.jpg

And I don't know about his hairstyle. I'm not a very "stylish" person. But I'd like something not too modern, but also stylish, and I'd like for it to have a classic feel. Maybe it should be long since most medieval men didn't have short, but medium length hair, I think.
As for his eyes, I mean his eye shape. But the description of them means this: his eyes make him look smart, but his smile makes him look foolish.

And now for the actual scene. I don't want you to draw what I say, not exactly. I want you to draw what you see when you read those words. I want you to put your own spin on it. But I will give a very bare outline of what I see when I read those words.

It's a wide shot. It'll have the profile of Arthur and Guinevere looking at each other. On the right side is the mansion that is tall enough to cover the night sky. Protruding from the mansion would be the balcony that Guinevere is atop. On the left side is the garden where the wall towers as high as around half the height of the scene (maybe 2/3). Above the wall will be the night sky and crescent moon. I think the most paramount part of this scene is the light rays that shine down on Arthur and the garden, and that envelope Guinevere in a glow.

The more I think about it, the more I think that this is really complicated. I'd be completely fine with if you said you couldn't draw this.

Last edited:

arashi-chan12

Okay. I have no reference pictures. But it's middle ages, so if I were to supply you with any it would likely only be from google. Arthur is wearing white pirate shirt under a brown vest/jerkin. He's got brown wool pants. And black boots. Something like these:

View attachment 874View attachment 873

Something like this for Guinevere's dress: View attachment 875

And I don't know about his hairstyle. I'm not a very "stylish" person. But I'd like something not too modern, but also stylish, and I'd like for it to have a classic feel. Maybe it should be long since most medieval men didn't have short, but medium length hair, I think.
As for his eyes, I mean his eye shape. But the description of them means this: his eyes make him look smart, but his smile makes him look foolish.

And now for the actual scene. I don't want you to draw what I say, not exactly. I want you to draw what you see when you read those words. I want you to put your own spin on it. But I will give a very bare outline of what I see when I read those words.

It's a wide shot. It'll have the profile of Arthur and Guinevere looking at each other. On the right side is the mansion that is tall enough to cover the night sky. Protruding from the mansion would be the balcony that Guinevere is atop. On the left side is the garden where the wall towers as high as around half the height of the scene (maybe 2/3). Above the wall will be the night sky and crescent moon. I think the most paramount part of this scene is the light rays that shine down on Arthur and the garden, and that envelope Guinevere in a glow.

The more I think about it, the more I think that this is really complicated. I'd be completely fine with if you said you couldn't draw this.
It is pretty complicated... Sorry I can't fulfill your request. T-T

JustHANO

Don't know if you're doing color or even non people but

a blue hair girl with two long dutch braids. With a leather jacket and black jeans. Leaning against a futuristic hoverbike with a sniper with her.