Dream Diary Thread

minacia

perpetually sour
Lately, I've been having a lot of dreams, almost every night.

I forgot most of them, but I vaguely remember one about cultists, and some kind of scavenger hunt. I was climbing stairs to this destination (I forgot what), but we were trying to catch the cultists ahead of us. I think it was Harry Potter/Voldemort-inspired in the sense that they took over this large building complex that was sort of like a shopping center / mall with a lot of hallways.

Me and someone else (I don't remember) are reporters, and for some reason we're allowed to attend the cult ceremony or something.

Someone tries to convince me not to go, and instead my acquaintance goes off with the cultists through the maze-like hallways.

I don't get to see what kind of crazy ritual they do, but there's this greenhouse dome thing that lights up with weird greenish colors. There's also some kind of weird creepy speech that the cultist leader gives.

The rest, I forgot.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Lately, I've been having a lot of dreams, almost every night.

I forgot most of them, but I vaguely remember one about cultists, and some kind of scavenger hunt. I was climbing stairs to this destination (I forgot what), but we were trying to catch the cultists ahead of us. I think it was Harry Potter/Voldemort-inspired in the sense that they took over this large building complex that was sort of like a shopping center / mall with a lot of hallways.

Me and someone else (I don't remember) are reporters, and for some reason we're allowed to attend the cult ceremony or something.

Someone tries to convince me not to go, and instead my acquaintance goes off with the cultists through the maze-like hallways.

I don't get to see what kind of crazy ritual they do, but there's this greenhouse dome thing that lights up with weird greenish colors. There's also some kind of weird creepy speech that the cultist leader gives.

The rest, I forgot.
Makes me think of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
'-'
The beginning part...kind of.

X

Sahara

I've only had this dream twice or three times, but it spooks me still.

I am first given this cutscene. I'm watching from the outside-in. There's a family in a log cabin dancing around a fire. They're singing German songs. I don't know any German, but I can feel it. Everyone is having a good time until the fire suddenly comes out. A purple man appears. He kills one of the people of the family, and a game is in place.
The Game: Of the many living in the household, only one will survive. He will kill one person every night. The last person will be spared from the serial killer's grasp.
Anyway, now I'm a child. My FIRST time I had this dream, I made good decisions. What happens is... the child that I'm playing can't sleep, and rightfully so. If you don't sleep, you die. The purple man comes very slowly, and it's up to me to try and pretend to be asleep. This dream is the only time I have semi-lucid dreams (as in I can control what I do), so that's half the reason why I remember it so vividly. I manage to survive up until the fifth night, where I'm found dead.
When I die, in my dream, I hear the Harry Potter theme song remix being played really slow. It basically says, in an old-timey newspaper, that a family has been killed by a log cabin fire.
The second time I had this dream, things went worse. I knew I had this dream before, but I was a bit scared. I haven't had this dream in a couple of years. So after the initial cutscene, the purple man comes in again. This time, I try and kill the purple man.
This doesn't work. I get the same newspaper as before.
This dream always makes me seek my parents for sleep (and I'm literally 14 lol) because it's creepy as heck. I always feel like this may have happened to me in my past life, and I hate it.

What makes this dream worse:
  1. I love Germany and its history. I'm not from there. I just got a connection with it. So when I had a FEELING the family was singing German and the dream I remember vividly twice had German people, I got SPOOKED.
  2. ... I'm pretty sure this took place in the '30s and '40s. Once again, another 'feeling' thing, which scares me even more.
  3. I firmly believe that, if past lives exist, this may be part of what happened to the family I lived with.

UYScuti

Helium Fuser
In my dreams i have a little sister, and that scares me
Untitled.png

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I find that telling people about my dreams means they won't happen again, so I only tell people about the bad ones.

One night, my fetus was kicking really hard, and then I had a dream about it trying to come out all premature, trying to stick its fist through my belly instead of coming out of my vagina. I told Husband about that dream, and it hasn't happened again so far.

Nahrenne

I find that telling people about my dreams means they won't happen again, so I only tell people about the bad ones.

One night, my fetus was kicking really hard, and then I had a dream about it trying to come out all premature, trying to stick its fist through my belly instead of coming out of my vagina. I told Husband about that dream, and it hasn't happened again so far.
That must have been terrifying!
Kind of makes me think of the Xenomorph in the Alien franchise.
@w@

X

D

Deleted member 29316

Lol because of our convo in Her Villainess' @Yorda 's profile, I dreamt of Mahou Shoujos charging towards advancing tanks and machine guns. 😂

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
I remember flying around all over the house getting chased by a giant hopping Wario.

EternalSunset0

I don't remember most of my dreams, but I remember one time that I dreamed that I was in Japan and just won a lottery to multiple anime events, and that's right before pulling a signed card worth like a thousand dollars from one random booster pack and someone bought it from me on the spot.

Needless to say, I got quite pissed when I woke up from it and realized it's all a dream.

minacia

perpetually sour
Last night I dreamed about wrestling on a raised platform. I was super strongk!

I dreamt that I was cleaning, and whenever I leave the room to clean elsewhere, the moment I come back to the first room its a mess again...

Ah~ adult worries... aren't work-induced stress dreams fun... :sweating_profusely: and my day job has nothing to do with cleaning... :blob_teary:

Leti

I dreamed about going to work without wearing a face mask. But it's okay, my dream self has no face.

Nahrenne

I dreamed I was racing in a car against a guy with an Australian accent, with monsters on the track that you had to avoid or else they'd end up following you. There were sections of the course where you had to get out of your car and swipe an ID tag at a device to activate a lift that would take you to another level/platform higher up where you'd get into another car. Oh, for some reason, I was also in this kind of military organisation and a pre-teen.
'-'

It was such a strange dream...the guy with the accent was really nice and supportive during the race, though...
@w@

*doesn't even watch car races, or find cars interesting, nor is interested in military stuff*

X

minacia

perpetually sour
I dreamed of tennis.

Except this is a fantasy universe and I was looking for a guild to join with my friend (guilds = tennis clubs).

At the first guild we visited, they had this sign that explained that they supported the rights of tall people because tall people are discriminated against in this fantasy universe. Specifically, this is a neutral western region of the continent that is like almost anarchist, and there are a series of tennis clubs that seek independence from the Empire.

I asked why tall people are discriminated against, and they explained that the powerful are discriminated against. Tall people pose a threat, so therefore they are treated like monsters.

At the second tennis club we visited, they gave us a shopping cart. My friend asked why we need a shopping cart and the receptionist explained it's so that we can get shoes (my friend and I are barefoot). However, then we pick up a pair of shoes in the office and I'm not sure why I'll still pushing around the shopping cart since we just put on the shoes...

We ask what else this club does, and the receptionist says they don't do anything else.

Like we ask if there are club dues... or if there are tennis lessons... or tennis matches... and the receptionist says they don't do any of that. They don't collect money from club members and it's hard to recruit instructors because they don't pay them. As a result, when we went to the tennis court, it was just a bunch of people (easily over a dozen) whacking a tennis ball around.

The receptionist looked awkward.

Last night, I became a magical academy student named Keisuke. For some reason, I'm overpowered as fuck. One ability I had was creating a magical space anywhere. Like, when my class had an outing, my room was boring, so I made another room where most of my fun stuff was there.

The other thing was spellcasting without chant. I just have to briefly imagine something to create a devastating spell.

I was first on practical examinations, while my theory was much lower. I was in the seventh or eight in overall rank.

I don't think I have a harem, not even friends. Only that I was strong and can do whatever I want.

Man, it looks just like a generic harem novel, just without the harem.