Dream Diary Thread

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
Last night I was dreaming of becoming an innocent-looking villain, pretending to be a part of the group until I backstabbed them

Wohendum-Bluu

When Blue Just Isn't Quite Blue Enough
Sorry its kinda long.

I dreamed I was in this weird, massive building complex. Somehow, without knowing how, I knew that it heavily resembled my middle school even though I hadn't been to that place in years and didn't really have any distinct memories that might have made me dream of it. I was tied up in one of the classrooms, not a room I had ever been in, and there was this girl in the room tied up with me. Somehow I had super strength or something and she started begging me to undo her ropes too. I've never met this girl before in real life, though in the dream I remember I could clearly see her face, hair, features everything. It was very realistic. Extremely so.

Anyways, I thought really hard about just leaving because for some reason, I felt like it was very dangerous to go with anyone else. I don't remember why I needed to "go" anywhere but it was just so important to me in the dream that I escape this building. I eventually got guilt-tripped by the girl into helping when she started crying. So we were running down the hallways looking for the exit. In real life, I know where to go to find the exit, but in the dream for some reason I got lost several times. Well, at some point we bumped into a guy who started chasing us. He actually kinda resembled the janitor to my high school at the time, which is ironic since in the dream this was my middle school. The only difference was he was taller and extremely skinny. Like sickly skinny. He had arms that were waaay too long and his head seemed narrower than normal. Anyway he chased us and as we were fleeing him, we managed to find the exit. The only problem is it was at the end of this very long corridor and my dream pursuer who was faster than us and was slowly gaining on us.

I knew he would catch us before we made it to the exit. We went for it anyway, and as luck would have it, (for me anyway), he caught us but grabbed the girl instead. She begged and pleaded for me to come back and help her but I was already at the door and no matter how much I argued with myself that I needed to go back and save her. I just couldn't make myself do it. So I left her behind. The exit empited out into the back of the school where a small parking lot was located. It was filled with cars which was weird since the school had been deserted of anyone but me, the girl, and our pursuer. Well, I took off fleeing through the cars when someone came out of nowhere and slammed into me. And I mean slammed into me.

They hit me so hard I crashed into a car and the car basically folded in on itself. Like, you know when you crush a soda can? Thats what this car looked like when I collided with it. And yet.....I wasn't hurt. Not a scratch. My clothes weren't even ruined. This eventually turned into a brawl where me and this guy were slamming eachother into the cars, throwing cars at eachother, trading punches and kicks. I mean straight up superhuman brawling. I was stronger than this guy but not by much, and the fight was pretty close even though I was landing more hits in. Eventually it occurred to me it was taking too long to win. I just knew reinforcements just as strong as this guy I was fighting would come. I somehow reasoned that I could fight maybe 2 or three more like him to a draw, but I also somehow in the dream knew that dozens and dozens were on their way, not just 2 or 3. I would be overwhelmed.

So I ended the fight by sending him flying with a car that I swung like a baseball bat and then while my enemy was getting up to continue fighting with me, I turned and ran into the forest. Funny thing is, there is no forest near this school in real life, but in the dream there was a deep, and dark one. It was also all wrong color wise. Some trees were normal dark green leaves, others had purple leaves, and other orange. I remember being so confused but also so paranoid because I expected to be ambushed at any moment. I got tired and got some water a stream, though the water ended up being a really bright lime-green color and that freaked me out. But I was so thirsty I didn't care.

Then this giant black bird landed on a tree above me. I honestly don't remember why, but for some reason I got so angry at this giant black bird. It was the size of a cow but was perched in a tree like anyother bird would be. It swooped down at me and tried to kill me after I had spent a few minutes cussing at it. So I found a rock somewhere, threw it, and the rock went clean through it like a bullet and killed the bird instantly while it was swooping down to try and attack me again.

Again I fled some more, something about the bird made me think something worse was coming though I can't remember why. I eventually met an old man and his grand daughter at this small village in the middle of nowhere in the forest, and for some reason in the dream, I suddenly KNEW this forest was the size of a continent and that villages just like the one with the grandpa and his granddaughter were fairly common. Which to me made the modern school with its cars in the parking lot....completely out of place. I even remember questioning that in my my dream.
Well, turns out I was "human, but not human" as the grandpa guy put it. Oh, he was a master swordsman...which was somehoe relevant but hell if i know why. He wasn't super strong though like me. That was apparently something unique to only me and anyone else who came out of "The Place of Lacking" which is what the school building I had woke up in was called by the grandpa and others from the village. I learned that others like me had fled that place and into the forest and had ended up in different villages all over. I was the first of my kind to appear in their village.

I never learned what the "Place of Lacking" actually was, or what I was, or even what the hell was going on. A lot more happened but it seemed to blur at this point, which I'm assuming was because I was starting to wake up or something. I was trained by the grandpa to wield a sword. There was some hint of the beginnings of a romance with the granddaughter though I woke up before anything serious happened between us. The last thing I remember was that a wandere entered the village, a regular human, not the "human but not human" thing I supposedly was. He was carrying word that the "Place of Lacking" had sent 4 or 5 "Others" into the forest "seeking something".

I have no idea what the "Others" were. In the dream, I had never been called that so apparently, it wasn't whatever I was, but I never did learn what they were or what these "Others" were seeking. I woke up. I remember being very upset when I woke up because I wanted to continue the dream. I wanted to be there, not where I was. Idk. I have no emotional responses to it now but I was upset for 2-3 days when I first dreamed it. That was not the only one, but one of the most realistic dreams I've ever had. I've had 3 others like it, though none resembling this one.

Wohendum-Bluu

When Blue Just Isn't Quite Blue Enough
I wish this place had an Adopt-A-Plot thread. I posted this dream once as a story idea someone could take up and write and a few people took it, but nothing ever came of it. Pretty bummed out about that.

minacia

perpetually sour
I wish this place had an Adopt-A-Plot thread. I posted this dream once as a story idea someone could take up and write and a few people took it, but nothing ever came of it. Pretty bummed out about that.
I think it’s sometimes hard to convince people to take up a story, I think

Reciful

I wonder if repeatedly waking up then noticing its a dream and you're not really awake then woke up again but once again you're not really awake you notice its a dream, then the cycle repeats again and again until you're not sure what truly waking up feels like.

Is this a form of dream or outright mental issue?... I sometimes experience this.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
My latest dream I remember is literally just skydiving but it felt super real and vivid and whatever and I loved it very much.
The dream was just falling through the sky and clouds. The reason I didn't die when I hit the floor is because I slowed my descent by riding clouds but it was just a really good dream.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Looking back through my dream diary, I had quite a few vivid dreams. In one dream, I was Super Mario from Nintendo 64 game called Super Mario 64, the version that can fly. I found myself in a game where I have to go down into the lower levels of the giant house to complete my game mission, but there are a lot of obstacles. For one, when I'm not flying, I find myself in the middle of climbing all over the walls in several rooms and walking on the mantle piece in the living room. But when I'm flying, I can glide throughout the rooms from the kitchen, hallway, bathrooms, dining room, bedrooms, libraries and whatnot. I'm trying to find a way down into the lower levels of the mansion, because that's where the ground floor and the exit is. Now, I keep searching, but then when I go down the stairs, I see this giant version Wario that just stands there at the base of the steps. At first I ignore it and go down, but then Wario goes after me hopping after me. Every hop he makes vibrates the whole place. Even when I fly back up into the safety of the mantle over the fireplace, Wario has this creepy/scary ability to teleport across my flying direction in a blur. I know it sounds crazy, but it was freaky.

Lazy_Acorn

Last night I dreamt that I was sharing a room with an effeminate guy and we were having a BL relationship.
I think I'm consuming too much BL lately. :blob_hmm: