Dreaming a lucid dream for five years is a lot like transmigration

lazyredragon

just curious if anyone else had this

because on my last year of middle school up until the end of my high school years about thrice a week I'd dream of a pretty weird place, i forget the names or rather i wasnt allowed to know the names everyone who said a location or something like that the words would be jumbled and incoherent I wasnt even allowed to know the names of the people there and apparently I had a lot of friends there so I named them, I'm, not a very good namer just keep reading, we had Scully he was important because I always came to the dream in the coffin in the Bone Kings dungeons and I had to knock thrice for him to let me out as you have prolly guessed scully was a skeleton but he still had some of his face, he traded it though one time after some weird guy caught me in a raid, I was kinda useless for the first few years, that dumb member of the group whose more or less a scribe being the only one who could write... anyway after scully we had the glass prince he was well, as you expect made of glass, I later figured it was more porcelein or really delicate china because he broke alot, some times I'd spend weeks putting him back toghether,

(Literally, I mean weeks, like we'd collect his pieces, then morning would come I'd go back to my coffin wake up in school carry on with my daily shit go to bed and wake up in the coffin again to go to his room to carry on sticking together a whole dude)

he was fucking useless up until his uncle Stalin of steel tossed him over a balcony, didn't see him for days I really thought he was dead up until the weirdest shit when he opened the coffin door two weeks later instead of Scully, my dude looked hardened before he was kinda translucent now he was opaque, Scully was not amused.

In my diary it is written that I was proud of him I guess, wtf was wrong with me

Then there was the priest who was creepy as hell every time he'd show up the dream would become nightmare fuel, ( I went to Catholic boarding school so I ain't surprised) geez he was so weird.

He made the two assassins (I never named them I just thought of them as the two assassins) chase us all around the prismal kingdom heck even the Zombie queen was under his influence, that dreamisode was awesome it was full on zombie apocalypse I ripped off a guys head it still kinda haunts me I became a vegan after that we killed her in the collapse of the western church it was me Scully the glass prince and a pixie I think that was one of my last dreams there makes sense I was more focused on my college exams then anyway,

He was facing away from the moon and he asked me if I was willing to stay and fight him with my friends, then he got really philosophical like how the road there was paved by my own wishes so I should accept my strength hold up I wrote it down

right so he said the world is yours child take the power and never let go

*hold up I did name these assassins ones was Lady Shiwa and Mr Chanley*

okay so as soon as he said that he grabbed me and more or less yeeted me of the church roof and made his escape as the others came to my aid, so there i was fucking dying coz it kinda hurt I say church but it was like Notre dam level high, and really hurt which was weird the dream never hurt not once so anyway Scully tells me to ask for their names its the only way or whatever so I do and the glass prince starts crying, before pulling himself together because dude I'm the one in pain here but you don't see me crying

So his name was Hee-ree-bay that's what it sounded like when I told them I'd come back and find them as I think I was being really frantic coz my handwriting in my journals is kinda scrawled anyway I was yanked awake it was like I had been kicked out of a room I felt kinda sore but I think that was psychological I never could get back heck I'd completely forgotten about it just that I was feeling depressed this week and went through my journals finding all this stuff I remembered a lot which is kinda thrilling I felt better after finding them.

Its been four years guys, I remember you now!

so anyway Y'all get super lucid dreams too?

Also weird thing but i had never read a transmigration book i only found out those existed after scum villain self-saving system

Last edited:

lazyredragon

The Power of journaling📔📔📔

ahh the memories, I'll just put this here of anyone is thinking of having children DO NOT SEND THEM TO CATHOLIC BOARDING SCHOOL,

FriendlyDragon

Your friendly local dragon~
Nope, but I do have quite an active imagination that created a separate world for me to slip into when I'm bored.

Wintertime

King of Nothing
I remember I used to love the Megaman franchise when I was a kid. I had made these like recreations of Megaman levels in my dreams, but they were like scattered in the formation of my primary school's playground. Like certain sections of the playground would be Megaman levels, but the playground would be massive.

Anyways, one of the weirdest interactions I had was I had made this whole storyline, and like 3/4th's way through it, and then I was like...
"I need to save because I need to go to the bathroom." So, I stopped with like 5-10 mins left of the storyline and woke up. Went to the bathroom, went back to sleep, and continued the storyline. Note: I woke up at like 2:00 AM, so it was like the middle of the night.

Anyways, went back to finishing my lucid dream, and then 10 minutes later I woke up.
Thing was, it wasn't actually 10 minutes, because when I go to look at my clock, it read 12:00 AM. I had stretched 10 mins to like 10 hours.
Spent a solid 20 minutes contemplating myself...

Nice.

tak

no, but
  • i once dreamed a nightmare about devils and when i woke up i thought "i should've prayed". the next day i dream the exact same nightmare, pray, and woke up.
  • once i dreamed of getting hurt and wake up with actual pain. no wound.
  • sometimes my brain goes "hm, the plot is bad, change this one!" kinda like load a save (still in the dream)
  • loading a save again, but it's more like a death game and i keep failing to pass a stage. so load it is.
  • wandering around places in a dream that feels oddly familiar. there's two case. A: somehow i know the way. B: unsettling feeling of i've been here.
  • i might misremember this, but i once dream of a place. sometime later, there's a hotel IRL that's really similar to that place. it's 441 km (274.025 miles) from where i live and that's the first time i go to that place.
rather than transmigration, mine is more like that theory of "accidentally peeking/connecting with ourselves in alternate universes"

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
just curious if anyone else had this

because on my last year of middle school up until the end of my high school years about thrice a week I'd dream of a pretty weird place, i forget the names or rather i wasnt allowed to know the names everyone who said a location or something like that the words would be jumbled and incoherent I wasnt even allowed to know the names of the people there and apparently I had a lot of friends there so I named them, I'm, not a very good namer just keep reading, we had Scully he was important because I always came to the dream in the coffin in the Bone Kings dungeons and I had to knock thrice for him to let me out as you have prolly guessed scully was a skeleton but he still had some of his face, he traded it though one time after some weird guy caught me in a raid, I was kinda useless for the first few years, that dumb member of the group whose more or less a scribe being the only one who could write... anyway after scully we had the glass prince he was well, as you expect made of glass, I later figured it was more porcelein or really delicate china because he broke alot, some times I'd spend weeks putting him back toghether,

(Literally, I mean weeks, like we'd collect his pieces, then morning would come I'd go back to my coffin wake up in school carry on with my daily shit go to bed and wake up in the coffin again to go to his room to carry on sticking together a whole dude)

he was fucking useless up until his uncle Stalin of steel tossed him over a balcony, didn't see him for days I really thought he was dead up until the weirdest shit when he opened the coffin door two weeks later instead of Scully, my dude looked hardened before he was kinda translucent now he was opaque, Scully was not amused.

In my diary it is written that I was proud of him I guess, wtf was wrong with me

Then there was the priest who was creepy as hell every time he'd show up the dream would become nightmare fuel, ( I went to Catholic boarding school so I ain't surprised) geez he was so weird.

He made the two assassins (I never named them I just thought of them as the two assassins) chase us all around the prismal kingdom heck even the Zombie queen was under his influence, that dreamisode was awesome it was full on zombie apocalypse I ripped off a guys head it still kinda haunts me I became a vegan after that we killed her in the collapse of the western church it was me Scully the glass prince and a pixie I think that was one of my last dreams there makes sense I was more focused on my college exams then anyway,

He was facing away from the moon and he asked me if I was willing to stay and fight him with my friends, then he got really philosophical like how the road there was paved by my own wishes so I should accept my strength hold up I wrote it down

right so he said the world is yours child take the power and never let go

*hold up I did name these assassins ones was Lady Shiwa and Mr Chanley*

okay so as soon as he said that he grabbed me and more or less yeeted me of the church roof and made his escape as the others came to my aid, so there i was fucking dying coz it kinda hurt I say church but it was like Notre dam level high, and really hurt which was weird the dream never hurt not once so anyway Scully tells me to ask for their names its the only way or whatever so I do and the glass prince starts crying, before pulling himself together because dude I'm the one in pain here but you don't see me crying

So his name was Hee-ree-bay that's what it sounded like when I told them I'd come back and find them as I think I was being really frantic coz my handwriting in my journals is kinda scrawled anyway I was yanked awake it was like I had been kicked out of a room I felt kinda sore but I think that was psychological I never could get back heck I'd completely forgotten about it just that I was feeling depressed this week and went through my journals finding all this stuff I remembered a lot which is kinda thrilling I felt better after finding them.

Its been four years guys, I remember you now!

Also weird thing but i had never read a transmigration book i only found out those existed after scum villain self-saving system
Ai-chan regularly had lifetimes of dreams, sometimes starting from teens, sometimes starting from birth, sometimes starting at adulthood (or maybe Ai-chan just couldn't remember about what happen before that as Ai-chan woke up). Not just 4 years, but 50 to 100 years, depending on Ai-chan's lifetime in those dreams.

One of the dreams for example had Ai-chan live for a little over 100 years as an elven slave to a human scum. One of the dreams lasted for only a few weeks in that dream, as Ai-chan was a military officer of an alien race whose suffering a war of extermination by another alien race. "Ai-chan's Dreams" is even a regular topic in Novelupdates.

Below is one of the dreams that Ai-chan managed to post in full. This is not the complete life in that dream. The dream lasted for around another 50 years, at the end of which, Ai-chan died protecting Michael. Ai-chan tried to post the story here, but it seems like it exceeded the character limit. Just open the link.

Erroneous

[Blissful Indolence]
I've never had a dream that I remember. Usually, I'll wake up and recognize that I have had a dream but don't remember the context of it.