Dreams and Nightmares. Let's Share!

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Ehhh. I had a nightmare about really creepy zombie goblin gremlins with dreadlocks that disintegrated after a short period of time. It was really disturbing because they sorta were bad at walking like how a toddler would run, and as they disintegrated they would end up crawling and scrambling on the ground while reaching out to people. This triggered a violent psychotic episode in one man who went on a rampage with a knife and sliced a middle aged woman's hand off. Somehow it wasn't a clean cut either, it was really mangled and gruesome. I found myself trying to console the woman who was screaming and freaking out. It was really unsettling because no matter what you do or say her hand was lying on the floor right next to her writhing body and nothing would make it better. I can't imagine anyone would like to see their own suddenly detached hand. She was sloppily crying out her words, "My haannnddd ...", and it really made everything more unsettling because of how pitiful she looked and sounded.

Last edited:

Yorda

This dream won't make sense. Many of my dreams simply slap together things which have no relation to each other and mean nothing to me. It's amazing.

I was sitting on my bed in my pyjamas receiving a lecture in my room from one of the harder professors from my university. This was a first for me since 99% of my dreams involving education or educational institutions somehow take place in my old middle school and I have no idea why. So in the room were people that I haven't seen or thought about for about 10+ years. 90% of the time my dreams are filled with people I actually have seen at least once in the past few years, but not this time. About 10-20% of all my dreams involve my raging academic inferiority complex. So my old friend got a 100% on the composite rotation matrix assignment and I got 80%. I was completely pissed off because rotation matrices are like my thang. Anyways, I was refusing to take notes in class because I didn't think they were important. 95% of the time all notes that appear in my dreams are super detailed and fill the entire board in small text font, however, this time the notes were actually just doodles of characters. That professor is known for doodling though.

So I just laid on my back on my bed not taking notes when some music went off. It was a song that I haven't listened to in years. And then everybody was handing in their assignments. Normally when that happens (99%) in a dream I am the only one to not hand in the assignment and I feel worried about failing the class, but this time was different. I noticed that assignments were for the class which I hated the most out of all classes I've ever taken in my life and I knew that I had finished that class successfully so I didn't care. Then my professor admits that he is a huge fan of action figures or something. Okay?

Yorda

100% of my dreams involving my childhood home are that the house is haunted. Most houses in all my dreams are haunted, but my childhood home is ALWAYS haunted. I just work up hyperventilating with a pounding heart from another childhood home dream. I don't know why all houses are haunted in my dreams.

There are things moving under the beds. Faceless dolls walk around slowly and they can't be killed, they also teleport and follow me everywhere. The faceless dolls crawl on my body. The light switches never work (ever). Rooms go dark and the lights dim. There is fucking organ music. I can hear drums and singing coming from the basement. When I lift up the floorboards I can hear a woman's voice. When I walk down to the basement the music gets quieter and quieter until suddenly there is screaming. People who visit the house also often run out screaming. The are things in the wall like honeycombs and insects. Doors don't work right, they literally come off the hinges, shrink to half size, and then stick to the ceiling like magnets ... The worst thing of all is that whenever my mother comes home she never notices anything is wrong: she is completely oblivious to everything.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
100% of my dreams involving my childhood home are that the house is haunted. Most houses in all my dreams are haunted, but my childhood home is ALWAYS haunted. I just work up hyperventilating with a pounding heart from another childhood home dream. I don't know why all houses are haunted in my dreams.

There are things moving under the beds. Faceless dolls walk around slowly and they can't be killed, they also teleport and follow me everywhere. The faceless dolls crawl on my body. The light switches never work (ever). Rooms go dark and the lights dim. There is fucking organ music. I can hear drums and singing coming from the basement. When I lift up the floorboards I can hear a woman's voice. When I walk down to the basement the music gets quieter and quieter until suddenly there is screaming. People who visit the house also often run out screaming. The are things in the wall like honeycombs and insects. Doors don't work right, they literally come off the hinges, shrink to half size, and then stick to the ceiling like magnets ... The worst thing of all is that whenever my mother comes home she never notices anything is wrong: she is completely oblivious to everything.
:blob_evil_two: ... :blob_evil_two: ... :blob_evil_two: ... :blob_blank:

The hobby psychologist in me tells me that you have not just a few suppressed childhood traumata.

ShrimpShady

I had a dream where a land mass was just randomly discovered one day and Britain being Britain, tried to take it for themselves. They discovered that the land is uninhabited but housed the ruins of an ancient civilization who built expansive cities and massive temples.

Then there was a group of people who claimed that their ancestors were the ones who once roamed the land and requested that the queen would return it to them. The queen refuses and in return, the group forms a coalition of freedom fighters led by none other than Jimi Hendrix and they wage war against Britain.

I'm recruited into the ranks of the freedom fighters and we all convene in a Honda showroom at night to think of a strategy to take back the land. As we were brainstorming, Britain's forces suddenly attacked us. We managed to narrowly escape by helicopter.

Realizing that we had to move fast, we hatched a plan to kidnap the queen who would be overseeing the conversion of the old city's ruins into a market district.

We head over to the disputed land on helicopter and infiltrated the largest temple in the land which was being used as a base of operations by the queen and her army.

Eventually, we were discovered by one of the guards so we had to make a beeline for the queen. Once we got to her, she was completely defenseless and I incapacitated her with a shot to the stomach. I then carried her and rode off with her on a conveniently placed vespa.

Then my alarm woke me up.

Yorda

Necessary information: Lately I have been learning Japanese. I made 6000 core language (most commonly used words) physical flashcards to help me learn to read and write. Finally, these cards have shown up in a funny dream!

I had just finished fixing a crooked painting on a wall when abut 6 people were called to attention, including me. Apparently everyone was going to be superheros.

The way we would get superpowers is by choosing from a pile of cards. Up to 5 cards could be selected. The words written on the cards would become our powers in the new world we were going to be superheros in.

You see, those cards were my Japanese flashcards. There really aren't any 'special' words because it's just normal everyday Japanese words. So this created a problem about what kind of 'powers' were available. I suppose some of the best words might be something like 'strength', 'speed', 'water power', 'electricity', 'flight', 'weight', etc. However, there was nothing really fancy like 'force field' or 'gravity' or 'laser'.

So I saw some people sitting at a round table each with stacks of cards that they were going through. I was thinking, I'll just wait until they're done picking their cards (5 people X 5 cards = 25 cards total) and then go through all the cards all at once myself. I just wanted to be methodical when doing my selection to know that I didn't miss anything and there pretty much were more than enough cards and opportunities for everyone. Just gotta be patient and creative. So I refrained myself gracefully and let them go first to be polite.

I was thinking about the cards in the pile of 6000 that I wanted in the meantime. I was very concerned with being the most helpful superhero I could be and saving lots of people. So I thought about the best possible cards in that pile of relatively normal words to achieve my goals.

(1) "Longevity" - Those other superhero's were becoming muscleheads, and even though they would be very powerful their total career lengths would likely be bound by normal human lifespan limits; they would grow old and die. However, if I had longevity I could continue to live, work, gain experience, and help people long after they were all gone. With more time I could save more people. I might not be as acutely powerful as them, but I was going for highest utility and overall number.

(2) "Intelligence" - Since my compatriots were just muscleheads I thought that I wanted to diverge from the pack and become a mind type superhero. I always felt that if I was more intelligent I could make better decisions. By filling out a role that nobody else was I could really help out my superhero teammates. With great power comes great responsibility, and making bad decisions because I was stupid is unacceptable! Intelligence could also help me figure out how to utilize my abilities to the fullest!

(3) "Prime Minister" - lolz. Okay, "longevity" and "intelligence" are beneficial, but they aren't actually going to give me enough raw power to make a difference in the world. My superhero friends were individually powerful and capable of making a difference on a small scope, however, they could only be in one place at a time fighting by themselves. I decided that to make a real difference in the world authority and scope is necessary. Unlike a guy that is strong and can fly, I as the prime minister could get secret information on criminal groups and city crime rates. With my previous intelligence boosted I'm sure that I could make better decisions to help fight corruption and evil in the country, and help people internationally too!

(4 & 5) "Talent" and "Psychic" - Well, my dream logic told me that there might be a card that gives me mental powers or psychic abilities, so I just accepted it as true. Can you imagine the corruption fighting power of a psychic prime minister? Embezzlement and cronyism begone! Talent was just raw talent. Sometimes people try hard in life, and they have the skills and abilities to succeed, but because they don't have talent it doesn't always work out. I guess the same thing could be said about luck. Talent, intelligence, and luck, these are pretty important superpowers if I think about them and any of them could have been on my 5 cards.

So with that done, I was now a mind type superhero. From the shadows I would expunge evil and corruption as the intelligent, talented, psychic mastermind prime minister.

I was so proud of myself. I politely asked the other people at the table to keep an eye out for some mind type cards for me. But one guy grunted a little annoyed.

"Oy. If I find cards like that I'm keeping them for myself. Why should I help a shit like you?"

Eh? What did he mean?

Me: "B-b-but I thought we were going to be a superhero team fighting crime together and helping lots of people. I wanted to do my best and help everyone." *teary-eyed* :blob_teary:

3 people looked at me with gentle eyes that said, "Awww. This person is so cute but stupid."

So it turns out that the whole superhero thing was just my assumption. In reality, it seemed to be some kind of pvp free for all. We weren't going to be superheros at all in this new world and we weren't going to be saving or helping people ...

So an old friend comes up to me, places a hand on my shoulder, and says, "I'm gonna knee you in the face bitch." :s_eek:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Necessary information: Lately I have been learning Japanese. I made 6000 core language (most commonly used words) physical flashcards to help me learn to read and write. Finally, these cards have shown up in a funny dream!

I had just finished fixing a crooked painting on a wall when abut 6 people were called to attention, including me. Apparently everyone was going to be superheros.

The way we would get superpowers is by choosing from a pile of cards. Up to 5 cards could be selected. The words written on the cards would become our powers in the new world we were going to be superheros in.

You see, those cards were my Japanese flashcards. There really aren't any 'special' words because it's just normal everyday Japanese words. So this created a problem about what kind of 'powers' were available. I suppose some of the best words might be something like 'strength', 'speed', 'water power', 'electricity', 'flight', 'weight', etc. However, there was nothing really fancy like 'force field' or 'gravity' or 'laser'.

So I saw some people sitting at a round table each with stacks of cards that they were going through. I was thinking, I'll just wait until they're done picking their cards (5 people X 5 cards = 25 cards total) and then go through all the cards all at once myself. I just wanted to be methodical when doing my selection to know that I didn't miss anything and there pretty much were more than enough cards and opportunities for everyone. Just gotta be patient and creative. So I refrained myself gracefully and let them go first to be polite.

I was thinking about the cards in the pile of 6000 that I wanted in the meantime. I was very concerned with being the most helpful superhero I could be and saving lots of people. So I thought about the best possible cards in that pile of relatively normal words to achieve my goals.

(1) "Longevity" - Those other superhero's were becoming muscleheads, and even though they would be very powerful their total career lengths would likely be bound by normal human lifespan limits; they would grow old and die. However, if I had longevity I could continue to live, work, gain experience, and help people long after they were all gone. With more time I could save more people. I might not be as acutely powerful as them, but I was going for highest utility and overall number.

(2) "Intelligence" - Since my compatriots were just muscleheads I thought that I wanted to diverge from the pack and become a mind type superhero. I always felt that if I was more intelligent I could make better decisions. By filling out a role that nobody else was I could really help out my superhero teammates. With great power comes great responsibility, and making bad decisions because I was stupid is unacceptable! Intelligence could also help me figure out how to utilize my abilities to the fullest!

(3) "Prime Minister" - lolz. Okay, "longevity" and "intelligence" are beneficial, but they aren't actually going to give me enough raw power to make a difference in the world. My superhero friends were individually powerful and capable of making a difference on a small scope, however, they could only be in one place at a time fighting by themselves. I decided that to make a real difference in the world authority and scope is necessary. Unlike a guy that is strong and can fly, I as the prime minister could get secret information on criminal groups and city crime rates. With my previous intelligence boosted I'm sure that I could make better decisions to help fight corruption and evil in the country, and help people internationally too!

(4 & 5) "Talent" and "Psychic" - Well, my dream logic told me that there might be a card that gives me mental powers or psychic abilities, so I just accepted it as true. Can you imagine the corruption fighting power of a psychic prime minister? Embezzlement and cronyism begone! Talent was just raw talent. Sometimes people try hard in life, and they have the skills and abilities to succeed, but because they don't have talent it doesn't always work out. I guess the same thing could be said about luck. Talent, intelligence, and luck, these are pretty important superpowers if I think about them and any of them could have been on my 5 cards.

So with that done, I was now a mind type superhero. From the shadows I would expunge evil and corruption as the intelligent, talented, psychic mastermind prime minister.

I was so proud of myself. I politely asked the other people at the table to keep an eye out for some mind type cards for me. But one guy grunted a little annoyed.

"Oy. If I find cards like that I'm keeping them for myself. Why should I help a shit like you?"

Eh? What did he mean?

Me: "B-b-but I thought we were going to be a superhero team fighting crime together and helping lots of people. I wanted to do my best and help everyone." *teary-eyed* :blob_teary:

3 people looked at me with gentle eyes that said, "Awww. This person is so cute but stupid."

So it turns out that the whole superhero thing was just my assumption. In reality, it seemed to be some kind of pvp free for all. We weren't going to be superheros at all in this new world and we weren't going to be saving or helping people ...

So an old friend comes up to me, places a hand on my shoulder, and says, "I'm gonna knee you in the face bitch." :s_eek:

Have the cards perhaps tried to murder you? Like plotting your demise together. :blob_evil_two:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Just a few days ago I dream about a heist.

I'm some kind of organized crime boss, and there is this super-hidden precious gem that everyone (who knows about it) wants to get. The gem is on an exhibition that only the most influential people could go.

I, team-up with another person, organized a perfect crime and managed to cause a ruckus and each got half of the gem. (It's a two-part gem)

However, for some reason my partner betrayed me and I was left to fend for myself, escaping the police, special force, and all kind of agents.

The last scene was when I got cornered in a jewellery shop with agents everywhere around me. Then I woke up.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
I tend to have combat dreams. As in, in my dreams I'm always on a battlefield or something violent is occurring. Not sure what that says about me, likely not anything good, but there you go. I had one dream that occurred over several nights, and each night, the dream seemed to pick up where it left off the night before. I've researched this and it is possible, but it is undetermined what causes it so I'll just own it.

Long story short, Its nighttime, and me and a bunch of people are huddled behind some kind of makeshift barricade. Like dumpsters, burnt out cars, debris from destroyed homes, just a makeshift barricade ya know? We're in a street of a major city, though it doesn't look like NYC my home so idk where it is. All of a sudden were in a brutal firefight from people further down the street who are also huddled down.

I can vividly remember the tracers from the gunfire going back and forth. I was shooting. Everyone and everything was shooting. Made the nighttime practically look like day. Then after this goes on for a while, I see people die and so on, and its always people in this dream dying that I've never met before. I don't know them in real life. I've read somewhere that psychologists say its impossible to dream or mentally envision a person's face you've never seen before, which is bullshit because I dream it all the time. Some of these people I KNOW I've never seen. Certain faces you just don't see and then forget...

Anyway, at some point the dream shifts and we are running towards what I can only assume is a bunker fashioned out of the ruins of some building. Artillery is raining down on us and we have to get inside. So we do, and I can remember dozens of people already inside. Soldiers and non-soldiers. There is a single light on in the very center of the room and it's swinging which causes the place to look eerie. Can hear the explosions going on outside, everything is vibrating and shaking, and dust is flying everywhere even inside the bunker.

The last part ALWAYS confuses me though. Right before I wake up, I'm sitting next to this beautiful blonde woman while the bunker is being hit by artillery and shaking and vibrating. This woman is always looking down at a baby in her lap. I NEVER see her face so I can't tell if I recognize her or not, I just seem to know she's beautiful and that the baby is her's. What's also strange, is that I always feel some sort of connection with the woman and the baby. The problem is I can never figure out what kind of connection. A friend? A lover? She a neighbor? We've met before? Co-worker? Is the baby mine? I don't know. No answers. I just always feel that something about her is important to something but I have no other answers. The entire dream, I've had three times, and it always follows the same sequence and ends the same way, with that woman and the baby.

I've had many, many more dreams of war and violence like that, but none have ever had a woman like that in it. They've always been violent from start to finish. No mystery. I've had fantasy-like dreams but they were even more confusing, and cryptic somehow.

Nanakawaichan

I mostly dream about... everything I guess...
I remembered I had a dream about movie like 007 and titanic( but not as rose or jack) but as a normal passenger. I panicked when the ship started to sink and got freezing after I jumped to the sea.

A bunch of dream get inside the anime I watched or game I played. Getting most of my nightmare that usually end up with a lucid dream.

Going to the place I never know, fighting monster, zombie, ghost. If it's about my daily life there usually a problem in it. Like I back to school but I forgot to learn today's exam or forgot my homework.

D

Deleted member 22014

For some reason, I always had nightmares every time I sleep in my brother's room.

Me having dream about Shadow, Flood, and TRAP!

-> The first time occurring was when I am in Junior High. It was about a dark, gigantic, shadowy apparatus. That creature hauls me and then choke my neck until I scream the hell out of it. Like literally screaming, I let out all of the voice inside my throat. Perhaps my intent from inside the dream got leaked into my subconsciousness or something and my real body also let out an ear-splitting scream. My mom got scared silly by that and hugged my head. I also got traumatized and never again slept in that room.

-> But the temptation to sleep in my brother's room is just very big. It's brighter, wider, and more importantly, it has its own computer! Not long after the first nightmare, I sleep inside this bedroom again. Then the second nightmare occurred. I was jogging with my friends from the same town, it's your normal Sunday morning jog. But then a calamity befalls on me, a flood wave washed me and my friend. I myself live in a hilly town without any big body of water. It's almost impossible for this town for having a flood, so I got panicked with the situation and got washed away by the flood. I woke up to see my body drenched in a cold sweat.

-> After another period of sleeping in my original room, I rechallenged this room. I lit up some candles and prepare some sacrifice to ensure my safety in the dreamworld, cleanse my body by bathing in cold water at the midnight, and then pray to God before I go to sleep ..., that I didn't do all of it, of course. It was around 2 AM until I finally fell asleep, and as always there was another nightmare.
This time it was about school life, at that time I was in the first year of high school and there's this cute and beautiful girl that I kinda have a crush with. Because my prior experience dealing with other gender was particularly none, it gets awkward and even more so in my dream. Though in this dream, she ended up in a weird wet dream situation with me. We kissed, teased, and touched each other. I feel aroused and just enjoy the dreamy journey. I proceed to open her school uniform and also her skirt.
But that's a trap! It's a TRAP! NUOOO!!! WHY THE HELL SHE HAS A DING-DING ON HER CROTCH EVEN THOUGH SHE'S A CUTE AND LEGIT FEMALE! AND IT'S QUITE BIGGER THAN ME AT THAT! NUOOO!!!
I woke up because of the shock and didn't see white substance on my shorts. That's how the first wet dream on my high school turn into a paralyzed dream. I stop having feelings for her, that dream was just too shocking to me. And I can't help but think about it every time I saw her.

I stopped sleeping in that room, it's like there was some guardian or something that didn't allow anyone besides my brother to sleep inside it. Now, that room has been refurbished and become a storeroom.

yunano34a1

Alone in broad daylight. The sky shattered and fell like a broken mirror. Magnificently crushed and bled. Spawning long slender dark humanoid beings. Except it walks in all fours. What was supposed to be their tongue and butt hole is where human arms protrude and used as legs to walk. They danced happily and hopped in circles around you. As soon as they finished, they squealed like a boar in pain. Thus, waking you up. And noticed that you're buried alive. As soon as you adjust your eyes, you heard a young girl humming. The moment you checked your right... The beings from earlier are squirming like a pack of sardines.

Yorda

Dreams after drinking.

Kicked somebody in the face. OHKO ... oh it's a different ohko than the one you know.

I sang a song aggressively at somebody and my singing was really good.

I sat between 2 really bitchy girls on computers. I took it as a challenge of sorts. One of the girls shut down my computer as I was working. In retaliation I shut down both their computers as they were working on unsaved documents. They began screaming at me while I just quietly enjoyed their distress smiling.

Why do I only get nightmares when I don't drink?

LOL Repressed anger. If I ever lose my head watch out people! I'll sing aggressively!

Last edited:

Yorda

I've been eating pistachios recently.

There once was a rich man who was deeply in love with a very ill woman. The woman's illness prevented her from venturing outside the home to enjoy the simplicity of a regular life. Therefore the man decided that he would bring the world to her.

I found myself walking around in this strange house that had restaurants, buildings, etc. built just for this sick woman to enjoy. Apparently, she always wanted to go to bathhouses but was unable to. I found myself walking around bathrooms decorated with the most expensive looking art.

Jacuzzi's, large tiled Asian foot bath rooms, steam rooms, open concept rooms, metal bathtubs in the middle of rooms surrounded by art, small pool rooms, barrel baths, ...

There was probably every single type of bath that my dreaming mind could think of.

D

Deleted member 12793

It's 100+ degrees over here and I had a dream the other night about it being 28F and snowing outside even though it never snows here...

The most terrifying nightmares are the ones you have trouble distinguishing from reality.

I have to agree with that.

Last edited by a moderator: