Dropped novel you would like the author to continue.

Moctemma

Learning about this writing stuff
Do you have a novel you loved everything about it, but the author abandoned it? Share your sorrows here. But please respect the authors.

How To Seduce Your Stepmother I'm a sucker for stories where the MC reincarnates in the villain and becomes a nice person. I wanted to see how she treats nicely the poor girl and develop a nice relationship.

I became a magical girl villain?! It stopped on the best part, I wanted to see what they'll do now that the relationship of the villain and main heroine is inevitable. Will the villain become an ally, or the main heroine will become a villain?

Yet Another Transmigration Same as the first one. I would love to see how she raises her children while impressing the others with her change.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Not sure anyone here would know this story, since I'm fairly certain it wasn't posted here, but on rather on RR, but

God In Gold by Rental.

The author had much more of it on another site but he removed it from there and left it only on RR with less content and a different title. I'm not sure what that was about seeing as he was posting on both sites at same time but anyways.

I don't know how to do hyperlinks so if me posting this link is considered illegal on SH lemme know and I'll drop it. I dont understand coding of even the simplest sort so don't bother trying to explain it. I'll just remove the link.

this one has a great concept.

if the author's actually motivated to continue the story, i think it will be a great hit.

Moctemma

Learning about this writing stuff
I don't know how to do hyperlinks so if me posting this link is considered illegal on SH lemme know and I'll drop it. I dont understand coding of even the simplest sort so don't bother trying to explain it. I'll just remove the link.

There's no need to remove it :blob_happy: The option to add an hyperlink is on the option bar, no need to code. Is the one that looks like a piece of chain, or two circles connected; it asks for the link and text.

xane

There aren't any I'd want continued because most that have been dropped were dropped because the author themselves got tired of it. If they forcefully picked them back up they'd go downhill, I'd rather have delusions of what could have been than have it officially driven to the gutters. Any that have been stealthily dropped by just vanishing without updated I've long moved on from.

I'm actively reading and waiting for updates on at least 10 stories at a time, if you disappear for 1-2 months my interest and understanding will have slipped along with you and I'll either
A) Recognize the title and read back a few chapters to try and kick start my memory,
B) Put it in a folder to read in the (now unlikely) event it finishes
C) Drop it entirely

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Not exactly dropped, but the author of Kenkyo has been on a hiatus for a long time now... T.T

kaese

So many good stories on RoyalRoad that get dropped or the author goes on hiatus and never comes back :(
I used to really dig The Scourged Earth but it's been on hiatus for half a year :/