Dump of various drawings mostly related to The Errant Otherworlder Watanabe

CabbagePreacher

Hello, I have just joined Scribble Hub. Since the forums seem to lack a dedicated place for me to make a long and dull introduction, I'll be introducing myself through the vehicle of my previous works.

I mostly do my drawings with pen and paper, though I have recently begun doing more digital drawings to put in my webnovel. Here are some drawings that are completely unrelated to the webnovel:

I usually draw soldiers when I lack inspiration but want to draw, hence there are soldiers dime a dozen. Here's one of my first forays into digital art that didn't end up being too terrible:

And here's an early unfinished drawing of a character that'll later show up in my story along with some drawings the soldiers of an empire in the story:

In terms of style, I try to combine a contemporary animation style with the shading of old woodblock print books. My biggest current hurdle is trying to adapt this style into a digital environment but I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it. Here are some drawings I have made and used (and will use in future chapters) for my webnovel:

I guess that's it for now. Hopefully you have enjoyed and will enjoy whatever it is that I try to do.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I skimmed through your novel and no offense, but I don't like it. You start off with a quirky, trying to be funny bit that just comes off as annoying imo. This weird artificial feeling permeates the writing. It's not fun or fresh, its old and tired. It's the novel equivalent of farm animal slop. I'm exaggerating for comedic effect, but I do think it is kinda boring. Regardless, good luck.

CabbagePreacher

I skimmed through your novel and no offense, but I don't like it. You start off with a quirky, trying to be funny bit that just comes off as annoying imo. This weird artificial feeling permeates the writing. It's not fun or fresh, its old and tired. It's the novel equivalent of farm animal slop. I'm exaggerating for comedic effect, but I do think it is kinda boring. Regardless, good luck.
It's my first serious attempt at writing something to be published, so my first Brassicus-knows how many chapters are probably not going to be anything close to masterpieces. I'm just going to have to be patient and write more until I stop being artificial and get used to writing.

It may also be that the humor might not have been your cup of tea, as the concept of humor is one of the most subjective things in writing.
Anyways, thanks for the polite feedback!

Kon_Rice

medieval times...! Youre so good!! i can barely even draw clothes ;-;

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Wow, and here I can't even draw an ugly human.

CabbagePreacher

CabbagePreacher

Further illustrations for chapter 16, 17:

A cover for chapter 18, where the protagonist gets double isekai'd into an actually generic isekai:

Last edited: