Early Resolutions for 2020 (A troll thread)

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
:sweat_smile:

It always surprises me when I hear men talk about this kind of thing... I mean, is it really that big of an issue? I just do it when I feel in the mood, which is like... Once a week or something? Sometimes once a month.

I was in the mood more often when I was dating, but then I just waited to do it with my significant other instead of doing it by myself... It just feels so weird that you need to do this kind of thing often enough that it becomes something that needs a solution...
I am the sole contradiction to this term. For five years, at least twice a day. Once if I'm in a busy day. Without fail.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
He thought he was the sole contradiction
But thinking that would be a sin
For nearing 15 years now
Never have I been to the gym

Kotohood

Noob Author
My new years resolution is to write a few more books(completed ones) and make a profit out of it.

:blob_reach:

Arexio

Coffee Addict
:sweat_smile:

It always surprises me when I hear men talk about this kind of thing... I mean, is it really that big of an issue? I just do it when I feel in the mood, which is like... Once a week or something? Sometimes once a month.

I was in the mood more often when I was dating, but then I just waited to do it with my significant other instead of doing it by myself... It just feels so weird that you need to do this kind of thing often enough that it becomes something that needs a solution...
It's more physiological than anything.

Younger males tend to be really horny due to hormones (compared to females), which is actually pretty normal. Some more, some less than others depending on various factors (I.e. serotonin levels can affect this too -- think major depression).

It's a healthy response if anything. It's actually a cause for concern if a guy's libido is dampened or isn't present at all.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Make history. Make a new blobpat emoji and import it to SHF. Ask Tony. Get on it you lazy witch.
There is one on NUF already, Tony-chan just needs to import it... >.>

And I'm a magical girl of love and justice! >.<
It's more physiological than anything.

Younger males tend to be really horny due to hormones (compared to females), which is actually pretty normal. Some more, some less than others depending on various factors (I.e. serotonin levels can affect this too -- think major depression).

It's a healthy response if anything. It's actually a cause for concern if a guy's libido is dampened or isn't present at all.
Oh, fair enough~

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
So I managed to pay my fines today~

I’m taking small little steps to the big ones~