Eating a cupcake

If you had a cupcake in your hands right now how would you eat it?

• Eat the icing first

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Eat the cupcake first

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Unhinging your jaw and eating everything together.

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
It depends

Say there's only one cupcake left and my brother also wants it, I'll unhinge my jaw and eat it whole in front of him like f**king snake

Say there's more than one cupcake and I ran into my room with all of them and my brother doesn't know, I'll take my time and eat the cake part of the cupcake and the when there's still some cake left with all of the icing, I'll eat it like a cookie

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
I don't eat cupcakes, but I have cookies with chocolate fudge on top and the biscuit on the bottom. And like a true gentleman, I eat both at the same time, but I turn the chocolate side down so that I get the chocolate goodness first.

I guess that's the same thing, so I voted the third option. #CookiesAreMuffinsToo

Jemini

It depends on both the icing and on the cupcake. If they are store-bought quality, I nibble at the icing to figure out if it's half decent. If it is, I eat only the icing and just ignore the cupcake.

If it's home-made, I will try a bit of each individually to test for quality. Then, I eat whichever I like less first and save the best for last.

ZesshiLavi

Swallow the cupcake whole then forgot about it, proceed to start a fight with my brother and blame him for eating my cupcake, a few hours later I suddenly remember I ate the cupcake.

Decide not to apologize because it's stupid.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
That depends, cuz normally I just shove the entire thing in, icing first then the top half of the cupcake before biting down.

If not, I go heretical and split the cupcake into two, each with icing and cake, and eat it together.

As far as I can remember, cake without icing taste like shit.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
I usually eat those kinds of things all at once, specially if they're small enough. I do shove it from top to bottom since eating otherwise would be messy business with all the icing.