Edgelord Quotes

Yorth

Swordman
As the title suggests, this thread will be just an agglomeration of the edgiest quotes you've ever read or could think of. I'll start with this one.

"I'll stop wearing black when they will invent a darker color."

There you go, let the mayhem begin.

ddrhckrzz

"We are perpetually trapped in a never-ending spiral of life and death."

ddrhckrzz

A few more:

"A long life is a blessing? Hah... You really are foolish."

"Only a fool like you would sacrifice their life to save a few people. In the end... your death will mean nothing."

Hasu

I wanna delete it really badly but it feels like my efforts would be wasted if I do so please enjoy.

"Love, kinship, friendship, they're all illusions; illusions that chain you down in order to be controlled by those who are able to threaten you. Almost everyone treats these illusions as something important, something necessary to humans, but the truth is that they are only illusions one could fall under due the weakness of one's heart. One who has no bonds has nothing able to drag him down. Once your heart has become sharp and tough, it will become as dark as the color of obsidian. When your heart has become truly black, you will be able to see further than everyone, deeper than anyone else. Only a black-hearted person such as me can see the truth behind things that appear to be simple."
-Saphim, who wants to kill himself

ddrhckrzz

I wanna delete it really badly but it feels like my efforts would be wasted if I do so please enjoy.

"Love, kinship, friendship, they're all illusions; illusions that chain you down in order to be controlled by those who are able to threaten you. Almost everyone treats these illusions as something important, something necessary to humans, but the truth is that they are only illusions one could fall under due the weakness of one's heart. One who has no bonds has nothing able to drag him down. Once your heart has become sharp and tough, it will become as dark as the color of obsidian. When your heart has become truly black, you will be able to see further than everyone, deeper than anyone else. Only a black-hearted person such as me can see the truth behind things that appear to be simple."
-Saphim, who wants to kill himself
ow the edge

Kotohood

Noob Author
"Ohhh this feels gooood."

Said one man as he slit his wrist.

RaidenInfinity

One who draws catgirls
"I will kill your 'God' if it even exists."

"Murder? No. The correct term is execution."

- Remi, the chaotic goddess in my story

Last edited:

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
" I don't care whatever you folks doing and we can just act like we don't know each other. If you still insist, you better prepare yourself. I won't show any mercy to you. "

Am I Edgelord now? :blob_melt:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
As the title suggests, this thread will be just an agglomeration of the edgiest quotes you've ever read or could think of. I'll start with this one.

"I'll stop wearing black when they will invent a darker color."

There you go, let the mayhem begin.
The only downside to being faster than light is having to live in a world of darkness.

Silence is my word for pain

If you have to give up, give up your fear

God? I'm God's big brother who stole his lunch money and fucked his girl.

I'll get your throat with the knife you left in my back

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
"Your ideals are so naive. You want to save them even if you know that they will stab you in the back because... it's the right thing to do? Hmph, color me impressed, your foolishness knows no end"

King.J.Elias

"They say that if you stare long enough into the abyss, the abyss will stare back at you, but I say they are full of shit, because this abyss (the mc) will fuck you up!!!"

I hope this qualifies as edgy enough! 😅

Hasu

I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts