Edible Creatures

Leti

Let's assume we have the ability to cook anything. In fantasy setting, what will you cook? What counts as food and what doesn't?

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
So much is edible already, you just need to know which parts.

The only thing we have problems with is grass due to its energy content.

Leti

I really want to go full cannibal Hannibal over here, but I would just stick to the normal stuff like butts and thighs. One time I ate a foot and it was nasty.
You should try some eyeball stews and brain soups next time. It's not very filling, but it's good for your health.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
I'd try to start with things that seem similar to earth born cuisine that I already know, though I would want an appraisal skill, and a local to teach me what is considered normal food there.

TheMangaGod

NOT a Yandere Imouto Loli Goddess I Swear
Let's assume we have the ability to cook anything. In fantasy setting, what will you cook? What counts as food and what doesn't?
Technically everything is food if you're brave enough.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
If I could eat the containers/wrappers my food comes in without worrying about giving my fetus birth defects, that would be delightful. How much will it raise my blood sugar, though?

TheMangaGod

NOT a Yandere Imouto Loli Goddess I Swear
If I could eat the containers/wrappers my food comes in without worrying about giving my fetus birth defects, that would be delightful. How much will it raise my blood sugar, though?
Depends on the nutrition facts on the wrapper. I've heard that Pepsi cans are super bad for you though. Sounds like Coke propaganda to me

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Under normal circumstances, no, I'll stick to regular potato soups.

Under Extreme, Very Hard, Dante Must Die circumstances? Yeah, pass me Amy's left thigh.