Looking for Work Editing

Overlord

I post this thread to offer my editing services to anyone that may need them.
The price is 2 euros for 1k words.
I am not native but I have a pretty high proficiency in English.
Also, I don't think that anybody would be interested but if any of you who read this thread want to have your novel translated I can translate it for you in my mother language, which is Greek.
Anyways, Merry Christmas and thank you for checking my thread.

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
Cool, merry christmas to you too.

Maybe you can also post your portofolio/ novels you've been edited before to assure the authors. Or maybe you could also join the SH discord where the lazy authors dwelling.

Overlord

Cool, merry christmas to you too.

Maybe you can also post your portofolio/ novels you've been edited before to assure the authors. Or maybe you could also join the SH discord where the lazy authors dwelling.
Um I joined discord but I do not know where to post my offer, could you tell me?

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
Um I joined discord but I do not know where to post my offer, could you tell me?
In general chat really, However to get the Editor role you need to have edited at least 3 works recently and have from those at least 2 recommendations from other verified authors.

Overlord

In general chat really, However to get the Editor role you need to have edited at least 3 works recently and have from those at least 2 recommendations from other verified authors.
Oh ok thank you