Looking for Work Editor

Overlord

I am quite free lately, and I would like to use that free time to make some extra money.
I have previous experience in editing
If anyone is interested feel free to reply to my post.
Prices negotiable, but surely lower than most editors out there

Agentt

Thighs
I am quite free lately, and I would like to use that free time to make some extra money.
I have previous experience in editing
If anyone is interested feel free to reply to my post.
Prices negotiable, but surely lower than most editors out there
It would be helpful to also state your expected price, and what you have experience with, also what genres do you want to work with, like are you fine with 18+ gore/rape stuff?

Overlord

It would be helpful to also state your expected price, and what you have experience with, also what genres do you want to work with, like are you fine with 18+ gore/rape stuff?
I don't have a preference in genre, so I would be fine with 18+ gore/rape stuff
about the price I said that I don't have a problem with anything the author has and wants to give as long as it is reasonable,
I believe that 5$ for 2k words is ok though

Psycholor

Writing Trash
I believe that 5$ for 2k words is ok though

...That's very cheap. $0.0025/word is about an eighth of what most professional editors would charge.

A pro's going rate will hover around $0.02 and $0.03 per word. The best of the best might even go to $0.05 per word.

You're an amateur, so I'd expect it to be a little bit cheaper than that, but going too cheap is going to look bad as well.

"Wow, this guy is so cheap; they must not be very good."

Don't sell yourself short.

Overlord

...That's very cheap. $0.0025/word is about an eighth of what most professional editors would charge.

A pro's going rate will hover around $0.02 and $0.03 per word. The best of the best might even go to $0.05 per word.

You're an amateur, so I'd expect it to be a little bit cheaper than that, but going too cheap is going to look bad as well.

"Wow, this guy is so cheap; they must not be very good."

Don't sell yourself short.
Well you are right I guess so 10-12$ would be better

Legi0n

I hope you will be put on active duty ASAP, there are a TON of works on this site that would benefit from it.

A good editing is at least half of the reason a novel becomes popular/is appreciated, and besides the quality improvement the Author can also free a lot of time (and effort) and put it into writing or relaxing (vital for not getting burnout).
These points are especially valid for scribblers with weak english.

Besides, that nickname proves you have good taste. All Hail Ainz Ooal Gown.