Educational Music Videos

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'm in love with this song:
My baby and I have been dancing to it every day for the past week. I also show him some alphabet songs and songs about colors, shapes, numbers, etc. Unfortunately, I can't add those ones to my playlist because content for kids can't be added to playlists. Therefore, I am looking at educational music videos geared towards adults. Do you have any suggestions?

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
You know, chemistry was my weakest subject back in the day. Still is. But this was really good.

Might have been the visuals or the music, but this seems clearer than my HS chemistry classes ever were. :blob_catflip:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
My baby and I have been dancing to it every day for the past week. I also show him some alphabet songs and songs about colors, shapes, numbers, etc. Unfortunately, I can't add those ones to my playlist because content for kids can't be added to playlists. Therefore, I am looking at educational music videos geared towards adults. Do you have any suggestions?

D

Deleted member 45782

Aw he dancing already. Babies are so cute :blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww:

Wow. Interesting. Didn't know content for kids cannot be added to playlists.