Embarassing Past

OreoPizza

Have you guy ever randomly remember cringe thing you did in the past ?

Last night i have that experience.
It was memories when i'm still a middle schooler.
Back then i really like back sweft hairstyle because of some cool villain character like vergil and wesker use it. One day, i decided to do my hair like them before going to school, i was pretty confident because the result is really cool (if i can go back, im already kicking my past self in the nut for thinking like this).

And so when i arrived at my school, i was pretty excited and expecting a compliment from my friend. Then it happen... When i was walking in the hallway i heard a girl said
"Heeeey! Nice hair!" I was really happy and pointing my finger gun and said "Eyyyyy thank you ladies~!"

The girl looks puzzled and turns out the one she compliments is her friend behind me...awkward silent happen and i run from the scene cause i cant hold my shame.

I was really ashamed and skip first lesson so i can cool my head in the library lol.
Well, it's already 5 years since that happen and i still can't forget it, even now my brain still loves to make me remember this scene just to make me cringe...

Last edited:

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I was once taking a bath and was about to change when my bro instantly invited my classmates with my crush and it became really awkward(since i was literally just wore my underwear. I tried to play it cool but my brother started to laugh and it became really embarrassing that day.

OreoPizza

I was once taking a bath and was about to change when my bro instantly invited my classmates with my crush and it became really awkward(since i was literally just wore my underwear. I tried to play it cool but my brother started to laugh and it became really embarrassing that day.
Your crush!?
Oh lord, I can imagine the shame. :blob_cringe:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

Back then i really like back sweft hairstyle because of some cool villain character like vergil and wesker use it. One day, i decided to do my hair like them before going to school, i was pretty confident because the result is really cool (if i can go back, im already kicking my past self in the nut for thinking like this).

And so when i arrived at my school, i was pretty excited and expecting a compliment from my friend. Then it happen... When i was walking in the hallway i heard a girl said
"Heeeey! Nice hair!" I was really happy and pointing my finger gun and said "Eyyyyy thank you ladies~!"

The girl looks puzzled and turns out the one she compliments is her friend behind me...awkward silent happen and i run from the scene cause i cant hold my shame.

I was really ashamed and skip first lesson so i can cool my head in the library lol.
Well, it's already 5 years since that happen and i still can't forget it, even now my brain still loves to make me remember this scene just to make me cringe...
:blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad:

Mmmmmmm... Embarrassing stories though...? I don't think I have many tbh... I have always been one to avoid doing the kind of stuff that might embarrass me later...

*ponder ponder* Uhn... Maybe that one time that I was in a class trip and wanted to sleep, but my classmates wanted me to go to the party no matter what, so they entered my room and started dancing to thriller's track in front of my bed in order to convince me to go because they were embarrassing themselves for me... I was super embarrassed that they'd do it for me! >.<

... I got a headache due to the loud songs during the party though, so I ended up leaving pretty early... >.>

binarysoap

Currently Lurking

The trick is to play it off. While the awkward silence was happening, you're supposed to say with a cool face something like, "Speechless with how I look, eh?" or something. It'll only be awkward if you let it be awkward!

AliceShiki

Getting myself caught by my lecturer while have a french kiss with my boyfriend at my campus :blob_blank:
Welp... *hugs*

I don't get why you wouldn't be allowed to tbh though... I mean... It's your life, you can french kiss your boyfriend if you want~

AliceShiki

I don't think it would be banned, but it still might be shameful...
Well, I guess it would be a bit embarrassing to be seen, but I'd hope nobody would be lectured because of that~

Nanakawaichan

I don't think it would be banned, but it still might be shameful...
Well, I guess it would be a bit embarrassing to be seen, but I'd hope nobody would be lectured because of that~
He almost confiscate my student id because of it 😅. Without it I can't take my exam. Well... We manage to escape from it somehow.

OreoPizza

:blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad:

Mmmmmmm... Embarrassing stories though...? I don't think I have many tbh... I have always been one to avoid doing the kind of stuff that might embarrass me later...
If only i can do something like this :blob_happy:
The trick is to play it off. While the awkward silence was happening, you're supposed to say with a cool face something like, "Speechless with how I look, eh?" or something. It'll only be awkward if you let it be awkward!
You need confidence for that
If i do something like it will be more awkward instead :blob_cringe:
He almost confiscate my student id because of it . Without it I can't take my exam. Well... We manage to escape from it somehow.
Glad to hear that, consfiscate student id is too much tho :blob_no:

ShrimpShady

Hooh boy. This happened when I was in highschool.

I remember reading one time that if you stared straight ahead of you while walking, people would automatically avoid you, which would help a lot if you were walking through a busy crowd.

So one day I was walking down the school corridor with one of my buds when I spot two girls heading straight towards us. I remember that thing that I read and tried to test it out. I walked straight ahead, sight straight as an arrow.

But they didn't avoid me.

I all but crashed into them.

Bud laughed his ass off.

AliceShiki

Hooh boy. This happened when I was in highschool.

I remember reading one time that if you stared straight ahead of you while walking, people would automatically avoid you, which would help a lot if you were walking through a busy crowd.

So one day I was walking down the school corridor with one of my buds when I spot two girls heading straight towards us. I remember that thing that I read and tried to test it out. I walked straight ahead, sight straight as an arrow.

But they didn't avoid me.

I all but crashed into them.

Bud laughed his ass off.

Well, they're also at fault for not dodging I'd say~

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
One time I was in a track and field race against the (well it was a provincial champion probably and I think they had at least had 6+ years of training). Anyways, the race was just us two ... because it was like a training track meet set up for intercity training between private track clubs training year round. A race with two people and I got second place. My competitor was too elite ... :blob_teary: well, they were at the level of Canadian nationals for high school. :blob_blank:

So, me being me ... ya know what I did? I went up to the front desk and asked for my second place ribbon. The woman's awkward reaction when she checked the race was priceless. Yes, there were only two runners. Yes, I got second place. Yes, I would like my ribbon. :blob_neutral:

I now look back on many things that I did and laugh or cringe. This one makes me laugh pretty hard. Oh dear me. :blob_no: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pout:

What does this incident say about me? Do I need to be psychoanalyzed for fun? :blob_evil_two:

Last edited:

AliceShiki

One time I was in a track and field race against the (well it was a provincial champion probably and I think they had at least had 6+ years of training). Anyways, the race was just us two ... because it was like a training track meet set up for intercity training between private track clubs training year round. A race with two people and I got second place. My competitor was too elite ... :blob_teary: well, they were at the level of Canadian nationals for high school. :blob_blank:

So, me being me ... ya know what I did? I went up to the front desk and asked for my second place ribbon. The woman's awkward reaction when she checked the race was priceless. Yes, there were only two runners. Yes, I got second place. Yes, I would like my ribbon. :blob_neutral:

I now look back on many things that I did and laugh or cringe. This one makes me laugh pretty hard. Oh dear me. :blob_no: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pout:

What does this incident say about me? Do I need to be psychoanalyzed for fun? :blob_evil_two:
In minor events, I think participation medals and the like should always be given, especially if the participants are still pretty young~

Makes them feel like they earned something and stuff~

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
In minor events, I think participation medals and the like should always be given, especially if the participants are still pretty young~

Makes them feel like they earned something and stuff~

I didn't just lose that race you know. I was completely obliterated by a national level high school athlete in a one on one death match. :blob_wink:

I would still go get my ribbon even now. :blob_uwu:

This is the amazing mentality that I have cultivated to become a splendid villainess. Ohohoho. :blobrofl:

AliceShiki

I didn't just lose that race you know. I was completely obliterated by a national level high school athlete in a one on one death match. :blob_wink:

I would still go get my ribbon even now. :blob_uwu:

This is the amazing mentality that I have cultivated to become a splendid villainess. Ohohoho. :blobrofl:

Well, can't be helped when we're just outclassed so heavily~

Back in my younger days, I did artistic gymnastics, and like... There was only one gym for that in the whole city I live in (which has like, 800k people living in it), so I trained in the same place that professional athletes did, because... Well, that was the only place available for them! xD

And at the end of the year, we always had a presentation of sorts, in which parents were invited and stuff... And the professional athletes always did a few things for the audience too... It was pretty amazing to see them doing super complex and hard to make stuff, while we were doing stuff like... A small roll here, a jump there and what not~

... Though what became more amazing, was when I grew up and was in my late teens... Because like, the professional athletes start training from really really early on... Like, I dunno 4 years old? 6 maybe?

The point is... At that point I had been training for longer than some of them were alive for! xD
... And yet they were still much much better than me... >.>

I still felt super nice when I was like... "I do almost half of what that 8 years old girl does!" though! Because they were just in a whole different level before! xD
... Even if I was like, 17 by the time that happened... >.>

But I never had to compete one-on-one with them... Still, I understand your feelings a bit! *hugs*