Embarassing Past

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil

Well, can't be helped when we're just outclassed so heavily~

Back in my younger days, I did artistic gymnastics, and like... There was only one gym for that in the whole city I live in (which has like, 800k people living in it), so I trained in the same place that professional athletes did, because... Well, that was the only place available for them! xD

And at the end of the year, we always had a presentation of sorts, in which parents were invited and stuff... And the professional athletes always did a few things for the audience too... It was pretty amazing to see them doing super complex and hard to make stuff, while we were doing stuff like... A small roll here, a jump there and what not~

... Though what became more amazing, was when I grew up and was in my late teens... Because like, the professional athletes start training from really really early on... Like, I dunno 4 years old? 6 maybe?

The point is... At that point I had been training for longer than some of them were alive for! xD
... And yet they were still much much better than me... >.>

I still felt super nice when I was like... "I do almost half of what that 8 years old girl does!" though! Because they were just in a whole different level before! xD
... Even if I was like, 17 by the time that happened... >.>

But I never had to compete one-on-one with them... Still, I understand your feelings a bit! *hugs*

Ehhhhhhh? :blob_frown:
I'll just take the hugs and the gif you've been using everywhere for weeks now. :blob_happy:

It was more like, "I might have lost, but I'll puff up my chest proudly and shamelessly take my vainglory to the next level. Ohohoho! That is the splendid path of the ultimate optimistic and dense villainess trope."

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Ehhhhhhh? :blob_frown:
I'll just take the hugs and the gif you've been using everywhere for weeks now. :blob_happy:

It was more like, "I might have lost, but I'll puff up my chest proudly and shamelessly take my vainglory to the next level. Ohohoho! That is the splendid path of the ultimate optimistic and dense villainess trope."
I'd use the plat blob more, but it's just so sad... I want a happy blobpat! >.<

So I decided I'd use the GIF instead, it's better for proper patting~ <3

And hooray for villainess powaaa!

Walk

Once my girlfriend called me by some other guy's name on our first night together and somehow, my stupid brain took that shit as a challenge :blob_hmm: ... So I kept trying to dig out more names :blob_hmm_two:

Wait wait... don't judge ... Because I soon came to my senses realizing what I was doing and had a HOLY SHIT moment that killed the entire mood! ... And suddenly, I had some explaining to do ...

The night was bleak :sweating_profusely:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I don't have any embarrassing memories that would actively make me cringe, and it's actually worrying. Either I have the immense luck of living the good life or I'm horribly NOT self-aware.

AliceShiki

Once my girlfriend called me by some other guy's name on our first night together and somehow, my stupid brain took that shit as a challenge :blob_hmm: ... So I kept trying to dig out more names :blob_hmm_two:

Wait wait... don't judge ... Because I soon came to my senses realizing what I was doing and had a HOLY SHIT moment that killed the entire mood! ... And suddenly, I had some explaining to do ...

The night was bleak :sweating_profusely:
... Welp. That must have been a troublesome experience.

At least it's in the past now~
I don't have any embarrassing memories that would actively make me cringe, and it's actually worrying. Either I have the immense luck of living the good life or I'm horribly NOT self-aware.
Why not Both.png

Walk

What can we say? Ignorance is true bliss :blobthumbsup:

... Welp. That must have been a troublesome experience.

At least it's in the past now~
Troublesome? Ha! There was no good way out of that situation besides nearly ending up in the ER with a so-called "sharp pain" in my abdomen.

But man, was she a trooper. Such a caring gal the way she dropped everything and immediately tended to my health ... uh ... needs. Just the look of concern on her face and the way she took care of me while we were both still nak-

Look, the point is ... in the midst of the chaos, that's probably when I actually (truly) fell in love. So yeah, the whole damn night was a series of embarrassing moments after another. It must rank top 3 of my most embarrassing experiences of all time.:blob_cringe:

ShyMaskedMan

Should I tell it? Should I not? This is like super embarrassing. I mean, even now if I can go back in time, I would like to throw the past me out the windows.

Like my name says, I am a very shy person. In the past, a lot happen outside and inside my family. So, I always walked with my head down or I definitely felt real uncomfortable, especially if I know someone is looking my way or something.

To the main point, I, although a shy person, I like to show off especially if I got something new or did something I thought to be no possible for others.
In my high school day, first year, freshman, I really like those anime hairstyle especially the MC of Persona 4, so I went to get the same haircut as his and turn out almost (at that time) the same.

The next day, I went to school, and I announce it (+price) to my friends and I got teased like a lot, "What? You got haircut? Your hair is like the same as yesterday. What a waste, you stupid." in the class full of students. I, at the same time, become an even more shy person and also realize I have just waste some money over some stupid slight trim haircut.

This is not that super embarrassing story. It is just one of the many embarassing story. To be continued. Arghhhh!! I really want to one-two jabs in the face of my past self.

AliceShiki

What can we say? Ignorance is true bliss :blobthumbsup:

Troublesome? Ha! There was no good way out of that situation besides nearly ending up in the ER with a so-called "sharp pain" in my abdomen.

But man, was she a trooper. Such a caring gal the way she dropped everything and immediately tended to my health ... uh ... needs. Just the look of concern on her face and the way she took care of me while we were both still nak-

Look, the point is ... in the midst of the chaos, that's probably when I actually (truly) fell in love. So yeah, the whole damn night was a series of embarrassing moments after another. It must rank top 3 of my most embarrassing experiences of all time.:blob_cringe:
At least you realized you really cared for her, that's something!
Should I tell it? Should I not? This is like super embarrassing. I mean, even now if I can go back in time, I would like to throw the past me out the windows.

Like my name says, I am a very shy person. In the past, a lot happen outside and inside my family. So, I always walked with my head down or I definitely felt real uncomfortable, especially if I know someone is looking my way or something.

To the main point, I, although a shy person, I like to show off especially if I got something new or did something I thought to be no possible for others.
In my high school day, first year, freshman, I really like those anime hairstyle especially the MC of Persona 4, so I went to get the same haircut as his and turn out almost (at that time) the same.

The next day, I went to school, and I announce it (+price) to my friends and I got teased like a lot, "What? You got haircut? Your hair is like the same as yesterday. What a waste, you stupid." in the class full of students. I, at the same time, become an even more shy person and also realize I have just waste some money over some stupid slight trim haircut.

This is not that super embarrassing story. It is just one of the many embarassing story. To be continued. Arghhhh!! I really want to one-two jabs in the face of my past self.