Embedded Music in Chapters.

Wintertime

King of Nothing
Let me embed Soundcloud and/or MP3 Files in chapters to set the mood for each one. I don't know if you can do this normally, but it would be a nice addition because other sites have an option similar to it. Maybe add a custom HTML option so I can slap embed codes under iframe.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
do that annoying webcomic thing where you're browsing through some depressing comic when some emo music starts BLARING FULL VOLUME WHILE YOU'RE IN THE TRAIN AND YOU HAVE YOUR SOUND ON MAX AND EVERYONES LOOKING AT YOU AND YOU TRY TO SHUT IT OFF BUT YOUR DUMB ASS FINGERS HITS THE OFF BUTTON AND YOU CANT TURN IT BACK ON CAUSE YOU KNOW THE MUSIC WILL KEEP PLAYINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yeah sure that's a cool idea why not

Zoey

Mustachu
Why not just put a youtube video at the beginning of the chapter and tell people to right click and press loop.
Solves BenJepheneT's problem and has the same affect.

Wintertime

King of Nothing
Why not just put a youtube video at the beginning of the chapter and tell people to right-click and press loop.
Solves BenJepheneT's problem and has the same effect.

I want this feature exactly to avoid that, and for BenJepheneT's problem, it can be solved by having a sound toggle; off defaulted.
Sort of like Webtoons website way of doing it.

Last edited:

Yorth

Swordman
Why not just put a youtube video at the beginning of the chapter and tell people to right click and press loop.
Solves BenJepheneT's problem and has the same affect.
people are too lazy.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I've been hanging out on Tapas too, and I've been really enjoying their Soundcloud feature. I also got really excited when I found out my friend "André" posted his songs on Soundcloud too, so I want to feature those with Chapters 54 and 57. Those songs are going to be difficult for people to locate without a direct Soundcloud link.

Anyway, the point is that the Tapas system is great, and I'm not posting a song with every single chapter, but I love it! The default is for the song not to play, but with one click, you can turn the music on.

However, I can't seem to get my full illustrations up on Tapas, just thumbnails, so Scribble Hub is ahead of the curve there.