Bugs Empty space in chapters

expentio

I use a tablet to read chapters on this site. It's only a minor issue, but there is an empty space to the right where you often drift to while scrolling down and have to reposition. It's a little bit decreasing comfort.
I mentioned this before, as there was an add-box reaching there which I believe was responsible for this (back then I tested it out with several tablets). The add is now fixed, but the empty space is still there.

Jemini

When I read the title of this thread, I thought maybe it was talking about the quadruple spacing that the site's text editor puts in for anyone who does a copy-paste from a word document. That's also something that should be fixed.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
When I read the title of this thread, I thought maybe it was talking about the quadruple spacing that the site's text editor puts in for anyone who does a copy-paste from a word document. That's also something that should be fixed.
I found out recently that you can fix that if instead of clicking "paste" you use "paste in plain text". Now I have to do that when I revise my series but all of my recent chapters look so much nicer.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I found out recently that you can fix that if instead of clicking "paste" you use "paste in plain text". Now I have to do that when I revise my series but all of my recent chapters look so much nicer.
Yes, pasting as plain text is the way to go padawan~

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I setup my gdocs and word file so that it will add space after a paragraph. It’s no new line so everything paste over smoothly in SH editor.

expentio

I somehow got the feeling the discussion deviated from the topic. I meant that in all the chapters I read on tablet there's a grey empty area to the right I can scroll to. This doesn't apply to places like this comment page here.