Entered a contest and I am getting bad rating.

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
Meh. I’ll never enter one, too scared.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I didn't even know there were so many rules. I kinda just entered without thinking because there was that entering option. Now, I am fucked. Thank's for telling me.
Yareyare, the thread to the contest is even linked directly over the select option.
There was a slight problem with me adding the girl's love tag. Someone said that you can only add it for when you have a female protagonist. But I didn't find a Yuri tag to warn people that there will be girl-on-girl action. Might be that.
Yuri/GL subplot…if it’s not the MC then naturally it’s only a subplot.
Sheesh, so many rules. I just entered the contest for the fun of it. Didn't know that things would become this critical.
Well, there’s money involved, soooo…

bigbear51

Really wish people would stop jumping on the bandwagon that all 1 star ratings are illegitimate. Seeing as you can check the other stories in the contest and see that very few are even under a rating of 4, where even just a few 1 star rating would likely knock a score down under that. Seeing as I can't find OPs novel submission under that contest nearly two months later. It's likely because it shouldn't have been submitted there in the first. And no, there's no sympathy from me for that causing a number of low rating onto the story because of it. It's not hard to read the rules and make sure said story actually belongs there.