Epilogue for stupid story about dragons

AkalE

congrats. you finished the story. Now maybe you can write the Not Stupid version?

Leti

I salute you, comrade. Few authors have the determination to finish their story. Thank you for giving me something to read.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
98691224-9F0F-44E2-829A-1D9CE299F0B0.jpeg

Now if only I could do the same.

TheGuyThatEveryoneHates

View attachment 3873
Now if only I could do the same.

I'm also about halfway through writing a screenplay for it, just as an exercise mainly. What I was thinking of doing is acting out the screenplay with stuffed animals. So, like, half of the screen would feature the screenplay so that people could read along and get an idea of what would be on-screen if I had a budget, and/or talent, while the other half would feature the stuffed animals 'acting' out the scenes.

I might use a text-to-speech tool for the voiceovers, but that sounds kinda lame to me. I like my stuff to be weird and alienating. But, it might be a cool idea to make a version with text-to-speech, and a version with my own voice pitch-shifted and edited.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Screen play??? My god...

I really need to stop procrastinating...

Welp, good luck! I’m just gonna sit over here.

TheGuyThatEveryoneHates

Screen play??? My god...

I really need to stop procrastinating...

Welp, good luck! I’m just gonna sit over here.

I'll probably post the screenplay when I'm done somewhere here. I was also thinking about explaining how to write one so that other people here could do the same for fun.

Like, writing a screenplay is actually quite easy, there's just a lot of weird rules you have to follow. Before I started, I had to re-read a screenplay I wrote a couple years ago to remember what those rules were.