EVENICLE 2 (FINISHED + FINAL BOSS VIDEO)

• +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • +2

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft

Evenicle 2 is a wonderful and exquisite journey laced with the hardest and craziest things on the planet. Alicesoft had once again given us a title worthy of its praise, though despite showing signs of improvement from the prequel "Evenicle," the changes to the first POV from showing both the characters and enemies are a pretty nice improvement. Aside from that, you can have a lot of fun exploring and defeating MEGA MONSTERS with an open—short, and tiny—world! Ahem, I'm here as a player and a witness to the beauty incorporated into this game to recommend it to intermediate players.

As you can see, this isn't just your typical eroge game focused on doing "this and that," but it also includes "strategy and tactic" gameplay. Make no mistake, you can have fun and progress with whatever you want—play for the waifus and randomly import stats—but the final boss will not forgive you for blabbering craps for your own convenience. Other than Rance Sengoku, Alicesoft does not use difficulties and nerfing difficulty when losing a lot, so we are faced with adversaries who we need to defeat by relying on our critical thinking.

Although with the encounter bar present, it still doesn't help that the encounters happen quickly (unless you use Kano's Passive, which does little to help) and there's also the problematic "SMT encounters" or you could call these encounters "Bravely Default or Octopath Traveler encounters" because no matter how strong you are, the enemies (with hefty amounts of complicated skills and status) can still pummel your ass with a fart. Don't you think that's a little far-fetched? Well, given that I was speedrunning the game for my own convenience, I was always on the verge of a life-or-death situation.

And with one of the many things that make an RPG worthy of its title, we have what we always do, which is "Grinding." You won't need to grind at the beginning of the game, but halfway through, you'll be forced to level up because the bosses in this game are so demanding that they don't want to lose someone with a lower level and a dumbass aspect of tactic. Don't worry... Here's one of my ploys:
  1. Keeping a Level Ticket: "These tickets create a variety of solutions to a problem, and definitely getting your health back to MAX without losing MP while you're in a dungeon is one of them."
  2. Saving Money: "There are three cities in different continents, so you would expect at least two types of equipment: Equipment A is weapons with substats and Equipment B is weapons with higher atk stats but no substats or lower. Unless you're in Chapter 7, don't buy any of the Equipment B... (Red Cross' Equipment B is an exception)"
  3. Always focus on eradicating any of the diseases and use those medical points to increase the stats for your characters. Here is a short stat recommendation for the characters:
  • Alex - (ATK stats only) -> (focus on only one weapon: either Fire or Ice to save skill points.)
  • Yuragi - (DEF stats) -> (focus on passive skill)
  • Kano - (MULTIHIT, ATK and CRITICAL) -> (nothing much to say but she can do three multihit... fun fact, heh.)
  • Charlotte - (SPEED and DEFENCE) -> (have the most powerful skill attack, but her support skills are much more significant.)
  • Platina - (ATK, MULTIHIT, and CRITICAL) -> (strongest melee player, forget about her magic)

I'd like to rant about how I wasted four hours trying to beat the FINAL "FINAL BOSS", but I'll save my breath for today and let you go. The speedrun took "16 hours" in total, with an 89 percent completion rate for the collections. I'll upload the video as soon as possible; please accept my apologies for the delay.
THANKS FOR READING!​

Cherry

Evenicle 2 is a wonderful and exquisite journey laced with the hardest and craziest things on the planet. Alicesoft had once again given us a title worthy of its praise, though despite showing signs of improvement from the prequel "Evenicle," the changes to the first POV from showing both the characters and enemies are a pretty nice improvement. Aside from that, you can have a lot of fun exploring and defeating MEGA MONSTERS with an open—short, and tiny—world! Ahem, I'm here as a player and a witness to the beauty incorporated into this game to recommend it to intermediate players.

As you can see, this isn't just your typical eroge game focused on doing "this and that," but it also includes "strategy and tactic" gameplay. Make no mistake, you can have fun and progress with whatever you want—play for the waifus and randomly import stats—but the final boss will not forgive you for blabbering craps for your own convenience. Other than Rance Sengoku, Alicesoft does not use difficulties and nerfing difficulty when losing a lot, so we are faced with adversaries who we need to defeat by relying on our critical thinking.

Although with the encounter bar present, it still doesn't help that the encounters happen quickly (unless you use Kano's Passive, which does little to help) and there's also the problematic "SMT encounters" or you could call these encounters "Bravely Default or Octopath Traveler encounters" because no matter how strong you are, the enemies (with hefty amounts of complicated skills and status) can still pummel your ass with a fart. Don't you think that's a little far-fetched? Well, given that I was speedrunning the game for my own convenience, I was always on the verge of a life-or-death situation.

And with one of the many things that make an RPG worthy of its title, we have what we always do, which is "Grinding." You won't need to grind at the beginning of the game, but halfway through, you'll be forced to level up because the bosses in this game are so demanding that they don't want to lose someone with a lower level and a dumbass aspect of tactic. Don't worry... Here's one of my ploys:
  1. Keeping a Level Ticket: "These tickets create a variety of solutions to a problem, and definitely getting your health back to MAX without losing MP while you're in a dungeon is one of them."
  2. Saving Money: "There are three cities in different continents, so you would expect at least two types of equipment: Equipment A is weapons with substats and Equipment B is weapons with higher atk stats but no substats or lower. Unless you're in Chapter 7, don't buy any of the Equipment B... (Red Cross' Equipment B is an exception)"
  3. Always focus on eradicating any of the diseases and use those medical points to increase the stats for your characters. Here is a short stat recommendation for the characters:
  • Alex - (ATK stats only) -> (focus on only one weapon: either Fire or Ice to save skill points.)
  • Yuragi - (DEF stats) -> (focus on passive skill)
  • Kano - (MULTIHIT, ATK and CRITICAL) -> (nothing much to say but she can do three multihit... fun fact, heh.)
  • Charlotte - (SPEED and DEFENCE) -> (have the most powerful skill attack, but her support skills are much more significant.)
  • Platina - (ATK, MULTIHIT, and CRITICAL) -> (strongest melee player, forget about her magic)

I'd like to rant about how I wasted four hours trying to beat the FINAL "FINAL BOSS", but I'll save my breath for today and let you go. The speedrun took "16 hours" in total, with an 89 percent completion rate for the collections. I'll upload the video as soon as possible; please accept my apologies for the delay.
THANKS FOR READING!​
Oh nooooo~ eroge!

Motsu

Here is the video for the final boss fight :>!

Last edited:

Amadeys585

How to get into Darkfien? I ran all over the map and did not understand where the entrance is?

Motsu

How to get into Darkfien? I ran all over the map and did not understand where the entrance is?
Oh! Already replied but there is a dungeon located below Lama, the town with a tsundere goddess in it. It is a dungeon with a big black hole and what was used to drain all the water.

null

Why raise Attack and Defend for eradication bonus ?
Saw video with lv 99 and best gear having 6k+ atk and 700+ defence. Adding 20 or 10 more feels not worth it.

Motsu

Why raise Attack and Defend for eradication bonus ?
Saw video with lv 99 and best gear having 6k+ atk and 700+ defence. Adding 20 or 10 more feels not worth it.
If you're already lv99 with best gear then it is not worth it. I was planning on the optimum strategy of beating the final boss, especially since I was underlevelled (and if the players don't want to grind then this is essential ps. this is also based on my experience). But sometimes, the lowest additions make the biggest difference.

null

Eradication bonus

Alex - 20 points
5 into crit. magic can crit
5 into endurance. later boss can do (aoe) stun
5 into multi hit. he use normal attack often later bcs higher skills need more bp
5 point left to magic resist. he doesnt need that but other point is worse.

Yuragi - 18 points
3 into accuracy. missing sucks
5 into stun. her weapon boost stun and some mega monster can be stunned.
5 into multi hit. more chance to stun.
5 into magic resist. shes tank.

Kanon - 16 points and Platina - 15 points
5 into crit and multihit. they are main DPS
5 into magic resist. magic hurts.
1 into eva for Kanon

Charlotte - 13 points
3 into accuracy. Dispel can miss. you dont want to waste acc/gal slot for acc boost instead of endurance set / ele resist.
5 into endurance.
5 into magic resist.

For Yuragi and Charlotte use their ch6 weapon. They arent DPS and more stun/acc better.
15 endurance from bonus + 30 from acc (green square) + 15 from gal (last dungeon) = 60 endurance.
-15% magic damage from 15 magic resist is important when healing is limited.