[Event] Boys' Love Autumn Short Story Anthology

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Of course not, I did it with the stealth of a ninja who definitely didn't tell you beforehand~ :blob_ninja:

I wanted to know if after adding the link, it'd be transferrable from the forums to the editor on the main site or if it'll lose the link :D

Would it be noticeable if the link undid itself after being pasted onto the editor? :blob_hmm_two: I wanted to do it in the author's note for the anthology story, but if it doesn't work, won't it be unobvious that it was even linked in the first place?
Just tried it by copying from a gdocs file into sh editor—works without a problem

The link will be automatically blue/purple. Although it seems that the coloring is neutralized by dark theme as someone mentioned in a bug/feature thread.

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
Just tried it by copying from a gdocs file into sh editor—works without a problem

The link will be automatically blue/purple. Although it seems that the coloring is neutralized by dark theme as someone mentioned in a bug/feature thread.
Is that just for the forums or also on the main site? I don't have any links yet because I didn't finish up the author notes but I sent over the main site so I'd have to do it there ...

crimson_carnation

I made a chapter draft and it worked.

I guess that answers that~ Thank you for testing it out! :blobthumbsup:

Silverty

Am asking because I've suddenly been inspired... can I use my characters from the spring anthology to writ my autumn one?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Am asking because I've suddenly been inspired... can I use my characters from the spring anthology to writ my autumn one?
No, can’t have relations to existing works.

crimson_carnation

Hello guys~ I ended up withdrawing my submission due to personal reasons :sweat_smile: But I’ve posted it separately under my account if you're interested.

I’ll be cheering for the other participants~ :blobtaco:

Last edited:

BL_Palace

🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁

The Autumn BL Short Story Anthology submission period is over!

Those who haven't submitted their stories to us yet -- get this judging emote from us. ( ಠ__ಠ ) You missed the deadline!

And thank you everyone for participating who did end up sending! Now we will use this thread to announce the deadline for the resubmissions and edit drafts as well as when the Anthology will finally go live on ScribbleHub!

Thank you all so much and hope to see you reading and commenting on the actual anthology ^^.

💀🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁

The Autumn BL Short Story Anthology submission period is over!

Those who haven't submitted their stories to us yet -- get this judging emote from us. ( ಠ__ಠ ) You missed the deadline!

And thank you everyone for participating who did end up sending! Now we will use this thread to announce the deadline for the resubmissions and edit drafts as well as when the Anthology will finally go live on ScribbleHub!

Thank you all so much and hope to see you reading and commenting on the actual anthology ^^.

💀🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀
*eagerly awaits feedback on her edits and submission*
'-'

X

BL_Palace

🍁 💀 🍁 💀 🍁 💀 🍁 💀 🍁 💀 🍁 💀 🍁 💀 🍁

Now, with the final edits being all sent and edited -- we can safely count the exact number of entries from each team of authors!

Did you forget? There was a small competition going on with which theme for this autumn anthology would win over -- the Cozy Autumn one? Or the Macabre one?

@Jayduph @Nahrenne @Owl @CynicalStrawberry @LinXueLian @Mysticant @Heart @Zaiakuma @UM3 @valiantxvillainous @Killokii

@Moonpearl @OkuraTsukiko @Silverty @bafflinghaze @tsukimii @QuilFrisson @oofcat @summervaca99

And with that count finally in...

...the winning team of this author competition, with 18 stories as compared to the 16 stories of the losing team -- is...

🎈 TEAM COZY!!! 🎈

In the battle with darkness and horrors lurking in the cold ghastly woods -- the light and fluffiness eventually won! But only by a very small margin ^^.

🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂

Congrats, congrats! Your prize for winning is, of course -- a lot of new responsibilities ^^. Just kidding,

One -- the team has to come up with the actual title of the anthology! We have not released it yet, and so far -- we only have the cover. No title.

And two, the team has to help us pick the design of the new BL_Palace mascots!! That's right, it's time to get mascots, and what wouldn't be more fitting than a cute couple? The winning team gets to design one mascot first. Our second place team shall design his significant other! :blob_paint:

Then our favorite mod, @tiaf will draw the designs.

All the conversations and suggestions about picking both the design and the title can be done in this thread or in our discord server (link in our signature). We will make a small poll for the ease of use, so wait for it, Team Cozy!

Hope to see you all soon, here and in our server ^^. And congratulations, again!​

Last edited:

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Hurrah! :blob_melt: Both teams won in their own way, bless! We've all worked hard~

For the mascot maybe I will suggest a bird young master :blob_happy: with a feather cloak to keep the chills at bay

Last edited:

BL_Palace

Trick or Treat

Welcome to the

SECOND BL Anthology

Commenting Competition!

Horrors and Coziness await you!

With the Autumn Anthology just a day away, it's time for a little friendly competition!

In short, in order to promote more commenting and reader engagement on the anthology entries -- we came up with this fun little BL-themed quiz anyone can take.

The quiz has 10 questions and puts you in one of the 4 teams at the end.

After you get assigned a team, connect with your other team members and find out how you can plot the demise of the rival teams or how to advance further in your own team.

Each team member can make comments under the entries in this anthology (real entries -- not this chapter!) Each comment garners points depending on the length and quality of the comment. By the end of the anthology release, the team with the highest amount of points wins the comment battle of BL_Palace teams!

^^

POINT SYSTEM

◊ GOLD POINTS ◊

1 point -- for emoji comment.

2 points -- for "thank you for the story!" and "It was so nice to read this!" type comments.

Neither of these two types of comments will give you any more points if you keep spamming them without variegation. (I.e. no double-posting within the same entry will garner new points).

◊ DIAMOND POINTS ◊

5 points -- for short feedback or plot-related comments in the story.

10 points -- for a wall of text analysis or genuine advice/feedback/interaction with the author about the themes, character development, and the anthology-related elements of the story ("wall of text" here implies more than 50 words in the comment!).

Neither of these two types of comments will give you any more points if you break down the same point into tiny sub-comments. (I.e. no double-posting within the same theme will garner new points. By "same theme" we mean here -- "Character", "Themes of the Story", "Style/Execution/Tone", "Pacing/Technique", "Plot". We are going for the quality of the comments, not for the point-calculations. Spamming the comments or splitting one into many tiny ones will not work and is subject to mod discussions of what even qualifies or not).

MULTIPLIERS

Based on the length of the short story the DIAMOND points will increase in count. Since the shortest entries are as short as 1000 words in this anthology (S-size), and the longest entry is around 5,500 words long (L-size) -- multiplying factors will apply in the point counting.

GOLD comments will not be changed for them, though. Only the DIAMOND ones. Pay attention.

S-sized story -- x1 multiplier (+0);

M-sized story -- x2 multiplier;

L-sized story -- x3 multiplier;

All points will be counted after the last entry of the anthology comes out and a full week passes afterward! (Likely in late November!)

The teams signup sheet is here, where you can enter your name and check out other people on your team!

The team talks and gatherings will happen wherever you find it most convenient for you:

BL_Palace Account where the Spring Anthology comes out

The Secret BL Palace chat room here on the forum (you have access to it if you have posted in this thread as a BL author/reader)

The BL_Palace Discord Server

GOOD LUCK,

CHAMPIONS!

THE BL COMMENT GAMES ARE OPEN NOW.​

BL_Palace

Our 1st anthology

“Fate’s Winding Paths Under Cathaya” 🥰📚🤗

by @Mysticant story is online!

https://www.scribblehub.com/read/370777-bl-trick-or-treat/chapter/371326/

And also our 2nd story

“Eyeshine” 🤩✨🏕​

by @Zaiakuma is online!

https://www.scribblehub.com/read/370777-bl-trick-or-treat/chapter/371834/

For everyone who hasn’t a team yet— Answer the little quiz we prepared and find out which autumn fruit/vegetable you are!
clear.png
https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/ugc/story.php?title=what-superhero-are-you-most-like_926439