Ever think you wrote something but go back to look for it and find out you didn't?

melchi

What is a custom title?
Sometimes I guess I am a little scatterbrained. I thought I wrote some stuff about people trying to discern a poorly written note from a toddler only to not be able to find it. Maybe I only wrote that in my imagination and not in reality.

Notices grasp on reality slipping away.

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
Not with my writing since I haven't been uploading long, but it's something I expect to happen because I do it with speaking to people.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
That would certainly be an advanced toddler. If you want to write about that, this is why children generally don't have neat handwriting. They're supposed to be able to draw a circle by age 3, and "Writes some letters in her name" is a 5-year milestone, at which point they're no longer considered a toddler:

That would certainly be an advanced toddler. If you want to write about that, this is why children generally don't have neat handwriting. They're supposed to be able to draw a circle by age 3, and "Writes some letters in her name" is a 5-year milestone, at which point they're no longer considered a toddler:

Then again, I saw my kid draw a circle before 2, but he only did it once and erased it right away, so I can't prove it.

melchi

What is a custom title?

Then again, I saw my kid draw a circle before 2, but he only did it once and erased it right away, so I can't prove it.
But if they are a slime girl toddler then they don't have bones.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Maybe it disappeared. Could be Mandela effect (if you believe in it). Or maybe you're part of an experiment like the Truman Show, and that note would have given away that you're actually living inside of a TV show as the MC.

J_Chemist

I started my story about 2 years ago or so and when I did a rewrite, I found out a lot of details I thought I had written weren't there and was reminded of a lot of things I had forgotten. It was kind of wild.

Recommend taking notes if your story is long and you're in for the long haul. I've started doing spark notes deals with my chapters.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I have the opposite problem where I didn't think I wrote something and next thing I know, I'll find a doc with an unfinished story that I never released.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Yes, since I always said the word I'm going to type... I sometimes forgot to apply it to reality