Evil female MC stories

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World

JayDirex

@RavenWolf @Assurbanipal_II Gawd-Dammit. I was JUST THINKING this week about writing some kinda villainess story that hasn't been done.
but the usual tropes keep popping in my head. like:

Villainess reincarnates in High School, takes over as student president or some shit.

make it #LitRpg #smut #yandere just for fun :ROFLMAO:

Ryuujisan

if u like Yuri. The Villains Need to Save the World? this my holy grail

Ruyi

༺ aureate sect ༻
The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother.

MC gets transmigrated into a villain family and has to play the part to survive, so she does. Really interesting dynamics and thrilling to read how she works around her genuinely pyschotic family members.

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother.

MC gets transmigrated into a villain family and has to play the part to survive, so she does. Really interesting dynamics and thrilling to read how she works around her genuinely pyschotic family members.
I only read the Manwha...but it was pretty good. MC's family reminds me of the Zoldycks

Nymus

This is Yuri GL?
mine? to 95%
DS? mc fucks pretty everything (isnt mine)
@RavenWolf @Assurbanipal_II Gawd-Dammit. I was JUST THINKING this week about writing some kinda villainess story that hasn't been done.
but the usual tropes keep popping in my head. like:

Villainess reincarnates in High School, takes over as student president or some shit.

make it #LitRpg #smut #yandere just for fun :ROFLMAO:
how about: villainess takes over her family diner? or: villainess doesnt wake up at her destination, strands at the end station and takes over the railway depot? what about an amusement park with underground roller coasters?

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
My story, magic of love, could be considered evil, if instigation of murder for an entire village, kidnapping of children and blackmail are evil enough for you

Shaizic

well my my story fits in this i belive i don't know if you will like it