Recommendations Evil protagonist

purpleeee

Preferably a female protagonist. I want her to be evil who is remorseless and basically destroys everything. Even better if she is considered a villain from other povs and is op.

Nanakawaichan

If you don't mind with (a lot of) smut scene you can check mine. Both of my protagonist is an anti hero and a story about revenge.
Demon Lord's Succubus (female mc) smut/action.
Dark Moon (male mc) war/action/romantic/conflict loyalties.

purpleeee

If you don't mind with (a lot of) smut scene you can check mine. Both of my protagonist is an anti hero and a story about revenge.
Demon Lord's Succubus (female mc) smut/action.
Dark Moon (male mc) war/action/romantic/conflict loyalties.
Thanks, will give em a go.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Nya. :blob_reach: If you have time and volition, you can give my story a try - link bellow -.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
Something something SCP cultivation something. That's all I remember about the title. The mc is a dominatrix and a sadistic psycho

purpleeee

Nya. :blob_reach: If you have time and volition, you can give my story a try - link bellow -.
I actually read your story a while ago and even recommended it earlier today.
When you're the owner (Complete) - She is pure evil. Kills children and women alike. You'd actually feel sorry for all the people she killed.
Just finished the first arc and didnt expect her to get bored and kill them.
Something something SCP cultivation something. That's all I remember about the title. The mc is a dominatrix and a sadistic psycho
The title isn’t helpful but if you remember the name let me know

purpleeee

I found it, its called scp gacha system in a cultivation world. I've read it and actually enjoyed it a lot its basically a xianxia cultivation story with a female protagonist.

ChubbyLiv

This might be late but I noticed there's a love tag there, does it have romance or any of that sort? I am really SUPER uninterested in romance atm so ..
I didn't finish it, but yeah, it will probably contain romance later in the story.

Shaizic

My book is an Evil MC that is Seen as an Evil person by other people around her. so yeah if you want to try reading my Book