Evil Truck-kun services

Mysticant

Resident Ant
I wish to be reincarnated into a person who actually doesn't have anomic aphasia, so I can have an easier time socializing. Literally don't care what race or anything. I just want to live like a normal person who can talk to people 20 seconds after being told their names, and remember their name when I respond.
Granted, I would feel really bad if I grant something else like dyslexia or maybe make the rest of the world dyslexic, so you get a free pass from me.
Restart my life so i can gib sweets to my lil sister
In all your eagerness, during your second life your keenness ruined the cycle so your lil sis is now a bro and he is a pain in the ass. Whether you still want to bribe him with sweets is up to you.

Akivien

In all your eagerness, during your second life your keenness ruined the cycle so your lil sis is now a bro and he is a pain in the ass. Whether you still want to bribe him with sweets is up to you.
Hmph it's okay, i already have two of that type, wont mind another

Siostar

I want to be reborn in a fantasy world and live as one of the fae races~

Siostar

I wish to be reincarnated into a person who actually doesn't have anomic aphasia, so I can have an easier time socializing. Literally don't care what race or anything. I just want to live like a normal person who can talk to people 20 seconds after being told their names, and remember their name when I respond.
Granted, I would feel really bad if I grant something else like dyslexia or maybe make the rest of the world dyslexic, so you get a free pass from me.
How about I take over?

Your wish is granted, you will be the most ordinary of the ordinaries among your friends. You will be a single dog until your late thirties, in main while, most of your friends will torture seek your love advice dispite your single status.

GreenHexagon

Error: Forbidden
Died with a slight amount of regret at 120 by roaming truck dragon. I now wish to reincarnated as a plant fae.

Rainbowhero

I respect this because I actually can remember peoples names.