Existence

minionlover

I really really really like this manhwa. The first seven chapters blew my mind and I hope at least one of you read it.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Saw it not too long ago but decided to wait for more chaps. Plus I don't read manga/hwa/hua much anymore, only keeping up on two or so series.

Dieter

the Writer
It's quite well written. The artwork and whoever wrote the story does well in conveying their meaning and emotions. But the premise and plot—its just so bad, unoriginal, and full of clichés. But what it does, which isn't groundbreaking, it does it better than most of its kind.

For enjoyment's sake, if you're into being awed at action and tearing up from time to time by sudden tragic episodes, its a read for you. Not for me but that's what I think of it. I'm sure it's popular with korean-fantasy genre fans.

StrongArm

Ive read it. Its a touch too edgy. But its probably one of the best manwhas out right now

minionlover

It's quite well written. The artwork and whoever wrote the story does well in conveying their meaning and emotions. But the premise and plot—its just so bad, unoriginal, and full of clichés. But what it does, which isn't groundbreaking, it does it better than most of its kind.

For enjoyment's sake, if you're into being awed at action and tearing up from time to time by sudden tragic episodes, its a read for you. Not for me but that's what I think of it. I'm sure it's popular with korean-fantasy genre fans.
I reluctantly agree with what you said about the plot and premise. But it's one of the few the few stories that try to branch out the reincarnation genre instead of following an exhausted formula.
Ive read it. Its a touch too edgy. But its probably one of the best manwhas out right now
That's fair :(