Recommendations Fake Tsundere

Macha

Not a Klutz
Gimme a story with fake tsundere plz.
Something like this:
>The ML & FL are engaged/married
>The FL hated the ML and doesn't hide it.
>The ML think the FL is a tsundere.
> The ML has seizure when the FL asked for a divorce.

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
I mean the closest thing I could think of is "The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry" on novel updates. I am hating where the story is going tho

Lulla

I think “The Remarried Empress” fits. It’s got a novel as well as a manhwa.

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
Something like this:
I’m just imagining it…
‘I’ve told you hundreds of times now that I hate you!’
ML grins.
‘Playing hard to get, huh?’
After months of this, this happens.
‘I can’t wait for our marriage. Just a few more days.. what about you, FML?’
‘I’ve told you, I don’t want it, I’m only doing it for my family.’
‘Come on, we need to act like real lovers if we’re going to be married.’
FML sighs, and says,
‘You know what, let’s divorce. You are too scummy of a person, even for me. Just go play with your 10 other girls.’
‘That’s more like I- Wait, Whaa-‘
ML’s arms randomly began jerking involuntarily, he began staring at nothing and then he fell to the ground.

Mephi

Neon Genesis Evangelion. Asuka literally just hates the main character. All of the female leads are just different -dere archetypes, but minus the actual dere part.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Read any "[Prestigious occupation] won't stop chasing me" romance and stop in the middle.

I can't quite figure out why you'd want to read such a story, though.
The biggest point of it sounds like it'd be that twist, which you already know in advance.

Aza.Iva

Something like this:
Not much I can suggest... However, I felt like exercising my creative muscles.

She slowly extended her hand toward his chest, 'Please. Please don't do this to me.' - He grabbed her hand desperately as he wept, 'We've been through a lot together. How am I supposed to let you go now?'

'It's been a long time since we've had any kind of real happiness' - his soon-to-be ex-wife replies, her voice still soft. 'We've been torturing each other for years. You kept sleeping with random passing by skirts, and I kept forgiving and forgetting, and despising you for it.' She paused to take a breath as she continued, her tone becoming sterner, 'We've never wanted to be together; our marriage was entered into for our mutual benefit. There is no need for me to stay. Do you get it?' - she stood up and vanished into thin air after a few steps.

'I'm sorry for being disloyal. I just didn't know what to do with the notion that you would leave me. Yes, I exploited your death to my advantage and forced you to be okay with my frequent affairs. But please, I still need you. This stupid death must not break us apart. Please...' - he silently sobbed as he curled up in a fetal position in the middle of an empty room filled with their photographs and portraits together.

DOOL

274100274_623737262061799_6138634591736296405_n.jpg

DeathLight

I have to admit that the idea of a fake tsundere feel like something that happens a lot in stories considering the fact that many Male leads happen to have super size egos that can't comprehend the idea of someone not liking them. It feel some like something you see in Otome stories often.