Writing Prompt Fallen Otome Game/Novel Heroine

• Thread starter Deleted member 26725
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26725

I’ve been wondering this after reading this: https://mangakakalot.com/manga/vl924463

So, after all that reverse harem confusion, the great threat is defeated, the weakling commoner heroine marries the crown prince, the villainess is either exiled, arrested or executed, and then, everyone else lives happily ever after! Or at least, that’s what was supposed to happen...

After the story ends, the heroine gets betrayed, her power taken away, the crown prince revealing his true intentions, everyone mocking and laughing at her, and she suffers the same fate as the villainess.

With or without any divine intervention, the heroine either reincarnates or loops back into her childhood. Eventually knowing exactly what to do with her power returning, she starts seeking for revenge, becoming someone even more heinous than even a villainess!

JayDirex

Oh please. You're talking about a current and trending novel trope that's been recycled so much it's unrecognizable.

At this point any clown with a keyboard is typing: "Oh no, I am the noble villainess, and I was betrayed. But owo, I was reincarnated, so now I will get revenge."

That crap writes itself after a while.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Oh please. You're talking about a current and trending novel trope that's been recycled so much it's unrecognizable.

At this point any clown with a keyboard is typing: "Oh no, I am the noble villainess, and I was betrayed. But owo, I was reincarnated, so now I will get revenge."

Politeness, please....

D

Deleted member 26725

I didn’t even say villainess, I said HEROINE

JayDirex

you know what, I didn't even see that this was writing prompt. I just saw you post a link to something and I thought you were asking "What's up with this crazy story." I see now that this was a prompt.

Anyway the heroine has become more heinous and evil because she's been warped by the events. her idea of trust and betrayal has been turned upside down. The next plot should not be about her getting revenge but somehow also regaining her humanity. Some authors like to do it through love, I suggest a mix of other humane things along with potentially meeting a nice significant other. Then you can wrap the story up with her becoming human again after she has destroyed her enemies.

That's how I would write it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26725

you know what, I didn't even see that this was writing prompt. I just saw you post a link to something and I thought you were asking "What's up with this crazy story." I see now that this was a prompt.

Anyway the heroine has become more heinous and evil because she's been warped by the events. her idea of trust and betrayal has been turned upside down. The next plot should not be about her getting revenge but somehow also regaining her humanity. Some authors like to do it through love, I suggest a mix of other humane things along with potentially meeting a nice significant other. Then you can wrap the story up with her becoming human again after she has destroyed her enemies.

Are you interested into writing it anyway? Or you’re too lazy?

Should the Heroine also attempt a friendship or something with the Villainess?

Last edited by a moderator:

JayDirex

I wouldn't say friends but she should blackmail the villainess and come to a mutual understanding. of course she should kill all of the villainess friends doe. And I'm not too lazy but I have an ongoing story as we speak :blob_reach:

D

Deleted member 26725

I wouldn't say friends but she should blackmail the villainess and come to a mutual understanding. of course she should kill all of the villainess friends doe. And I'm not too lazy but I have an ongoing story as we speak :blob_reach:
Then I'll take that you’re interested into writing it!
I’ll await the moment you decide to write! ;)

JayDirex

Also, I bet the Villainess would be like “Dude, WTF?”
Because such a weakling commoner girl shouldn’t be capable of threatening a noble like that! XD

I noticed you write Action novels, so I'm expecting some great medieval-style action!
I'm not writing that story I just posted an idea for you. At no point did I commit to writing some story for you.

D

Deleted member 26725

I'm not writing that story I just posted an idea for you. At no point did I commit to writing some story for you.
Crap!
It seems I have to wait some more...
I'm too lazy!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 26725

Again, it’s just that I'm too lazy, but otherwise I thought the way you wrote it very wise!

D

Deleted member 26725

Alright I checked your novels! I gotta say they’re really awesome!
I'm not gonna beg you anymore, but I do hope you get interested into writing it after you finish your current novel! ^^;

Agentt

Thighs
You know what, I have an idea. I was thinking about it how to make your villian-heroine swap bodies a complete novel, and after seeing this, I have finally determined.
I was planning to combine your prompt with another one of my work. It might not work, but hey, atleast it would be the one of the first time a multiple protagonist novel has appeared here for a long time.
So, Vivi, I am going to call you Viv. I have the freakingly greatest idea. I am going to make a work, combining and merging as many of your writing prompts as possible. I think I'll even name it after you, heck, make you the heroine.
So, write down any prompt that you are particularly interested in. I'll be looking at rest of your posting to see what else can be included.
So, Deal?

D

Deleted member 26725

You know what, I have an idea. I was thinking about it how to make your villian-heroine swap bodies a complete novel, and after seeing this, I have finally determined.
I was planning to combine your prompt with another one of my work. It might not work, but hey, atleast it would be the one of the first time a multiple protagonist novel has appeared here for a long time.
So, Vivi, I am going to call you Viv. I have the freakingly greatest idea. I am going to make a work, combining and merging as many of your writing prompts as possible. I think I'll even name it after you, heck, make you the heroine.
So, write down any prompt that you are particularly interested in. I'll be looking at rest of your posting to see what else can be included.
So, Deal?
My nickname is Vini
You don’t need to combine it with as many of my prompts as possible, I don’t feel it would work. I just want you to make that prompt of the Villainess-Heroine body swap with the suggestion CupcakeNinja came up with!
So, Deal?
I don’t feel combining that prompt with as many of mine as possible would work

Agentt

Thighs
My nickname is Vini
You don’t need to combine it with as many of my prompts as possible, I don’t feel it would work. I just want you to make that prompt of the Villainess-Heroine body swap with the suggestion CupcakeNinja came up with!

I don’t feel combining that prompt with as many of mine as possible would work
Well, I will still try to put them as some off screen fooling then.